16

Killua bolted behind one of the demons and picked it up by the skull, his bloodlust rolling over the group. It shrieked and tried to claw at him. "These humans are mine! Fuck off!" he tiled his head back and gave his best bloodlust filled glare. "Mhnmh" he said darkly, before crushing it's skill with his hand. "why don't you follow orders!" one shouted. His bloodlust spiked even more. "MMNHRM" one of the demons tried to claw at him and he grabbed the arm, then ripped it clean off. It shrieked in pain but tried again, this time he sliced it's head off with his claws, then grabbed it by the hair and threw it as hard as he could.

The other two demons tried to work together, flanking him on two sides. Killua smirked, putting his hands behind his head. "Mmmhm~" one of them launched a ranged attack that sheared through his arm and he let it, the arm already started to grow back. "Nmhn?" the second one hesitated and he grabbed it, before wrapping it in one of his yoyos and pinning it to the ground. He then reached for the other one, but it dodged. Killua caught one of its legs and yanked it over to him, before stomping on its head. "stop being so brutal! Just use your Nichirin!" Tanjiro shouted, but Killua took a step on the tied up demon's chest, glancing up at the sky. It's almost sunrise. Gon panted for a few seconds before walking up to him and putting a hand on his shoulder. "please just kill it, they were once humans too you know" he growled down at the demon, who was shaking like a leaf.

He sighed, then grabbed Gon's fishing rod thing and ended its pitiful life. The demon faded into dust and he retrieved his yoyo, then caught a sharp bone like dagger that was thrown at Gon. The Nichirin hurt his hands, but he had dealt with worse. The demon he had thrown the head of was snarling, "I'm gonna kill you brat" he crossed his arms and the demon ran at him, when he was half a meter away he froze. It's sunrise bitch. The demon screamed in pain as it's body vanished. The only evidence of what just happened, was the blood. He turned and hugged Gon, "Mh!" he closed his eyes in happiness. But then he remembered the others and broke away, running over. "Killua? Is that you?" he glanced over at Kurapika, who had a pretty deep wound in his side and a horrified expression. He glanced over at the others, they all had severe wounds. Who do I help first? He decided against Gon, Gon would heal on his own pretty fast and he could still stand.

He went over to Tanjiro first, he seemed to be bleeding the most. "Killua? Go help the others" he shook his head, stabbing his own arm with a claw. He ignored the horrified gasps from his other friends and concentrated. When the blood started to glow he smeared it over the wound. When he was done he moved onto Zenitsu, he had the second worst wounds. He was a little quicker because he only had two bad ones. The next person he moved to was Kurapika, who looked extremely confused but stayed still as he used his technique. Killua felt his body slow a little, but he kept going. He dug in again and helped Leorio, who had mostly minor wounds and scratches. When he was finished he struggled to his feet, walking over to Gon. "Killua no, I'm fine" he growled a little. Mh!" he tried to use his power but Gon caught his hand. "don't push yourself, you can barely stand" Damn it, he's right. They walked back to the house in silence, Gon carried him and he almost instantly fell asleep.

He woke up to yelling, Tanjiro and Zenitsu were losing their minds. Huh? He sat up on the chair he was resting on and turned to Gon. "Nezuko's missing" he said. Killua's bloodlust spiked, causing the other two to freeze. He got to his feet, then put a finger up. 'when I woke up last night she was gone' Gon's eyes widened. "when we left she was still in the house!" Killua growled, then slammed the door open and stormed out. Nezuko can't walk in the sun, but she's not stupid enough to go out without a reason. Tanjiro followed close behind him, Gon followed after. "I can't catch her scent" Tanjiro worried. Killua felt really bad, Nezuko was his only family member still alive. He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. Push past your limits. He activated En and reached out as far as he could, it went about 50 meters at most usually. More, I need more. He clenched his teeth and extended it out further, about 75 meters. His eyes snapped open and he started to run in a direction. Why were there multiple presences there? There was about 5.

He ran as fast as he could, Gon could keep up but he had to grab Tanjiro so he didn't fall behind. I know one of them is Nezuko, but who's the other ones? He lifted a finger to Gon. '5 presences, 1 is Nezuko' Gon nodded, "he found Nezuko, but there's 4 others there as well" he said to Tanjiro. They slowed once they came to a cave, then Tanjiro gasped. "I smell blood" Killua activated Zetsu for caution before looking in, he saw Nezuko trying to hold her own against 3 demons. Why isn't she attacking? And then he realized. I only see 3 demons, where's the 5th presence I sensed? Tanjiro gasped, "there's a human in there" he activated his bloodlust and the demons whipped around, only to see him blocking the exit. "Where'd you come from?" he took a step forward, claws sharpening and eyes slitting. "we're not sharing the tiny human with you! Go somewhere else!"

Their attacking a child. He snarled, slamming one of the demons into the wall. The others clawed at his back but he whipped out his yoyos, swinging them around and slicing the necks of the other two. They screamed and he shredded the last one for a few seconds, blood spattering on his hands and arms before shearing it's head off. He let his claws slide back in and he went over to Nezuko, the other two following close behind. "Mh!" she turned around and knelt down to her box, before removing a small child from it. She picked them up and turned, holding them out to him. That was when he gasped, it was Alluka. "MMH!" her Kimono was torn in some places and she had some blood on her, but otherwise she was fine. Tanjiro was about to take the child when she opened her eyes. "huh?" Alluka looked up and she started to cry. "Oni-chan!"

She reached out and he took her, neither of them caring about the blood. "I missed you so much! I was so scared when you disappeared!" she snuggled closer into his chest and he stroked her hair a little. "and then there were these ugly monsters and they said they'd eat me!" he clutched her a little tighter, growling slightly. "but then this lady came and protected me, she reminded me of you Oni-chan" he silently thanked Nezuko, he didn't know what he would have done if Alluka had been injured. Nezuko crawled into her box and Tanjiro picked it up after whispering a few words to her. Gon came up beside him with a smile. "Alluka!" she stopped crying and smiled back. "Gon!" Killua let Gon hold her, he was kind of covered in blood and didn't want to get too many bloodstains on her Kimono, he'd have to fix it later. "Let's go back to the house, we all had a hectic night" Tanjiro said, and they followed him out of the cave.

When they got back Kurapika and Leorio jumped up, then paused when they saw the amount of blood on Killua's hands. "who was it this time" Leorio said nervously. Tanjiro shot him a curious look, then he put a finger up. 'bitches tried to kill my sister' Kurapika gasped, "Oh! We lost her when we came here, is she ok?" he nodded, and Gon came in with Alluka in his arms. Tanjiro was watching them curiously but stayed back a little. "nice lady with claws saved me!" she said. "well, Oni-chan did too but-" Kurapika shivered a little. "does she happen to be related to you somehow?" she shook her head, "I don't think so" Leorio looked skeptical. "well, Killua's the only one I know who can do that." he settled back into one of the chairs with a sigh, today and the day before had been way too eventful. Gon came over and started to clean his hands and arms using a wet cloth, Killua let him because it was probably for the best.

"Killua, take off your shirt" he blushed a little. 'why?' Gon sighed, "it's got blood and rips all over it, it needs to be washed and fixed" Alluka was currently talking with Tanjiro and the others, nobody was watching them right now. He complied, slipping off his shirt. "turn around" he rolled his eyes, 'you're so bossy' Killua shifted so his back was to Gon, who started to clean it with the cloth. He closed his eyes, it felt very relaxing. "AHH!" he glanced behind him to see that Tanjiro had a very terrified Zenitsu behind him. "HE'S A DEMON! HIS EYES TURNED RED!" Killua turned his head to see that Kurapika's eyes were indeed red, and he was staring directly at him. "Who the hell did that to you"

1636 words

To be continued...