十三

✞———————❖———————✞

-The look of eyes everywhere towards you

-Like the eyes of a hawk catching its
prey

-A cold atmosphere appears out of the blue

-Leading your concentration astray

✞———————❖———————✞

"What's with all these pet names?" One of the Queens with a bright-pink-colored robe stifled a small laugh looking around the dining table.

"How about standing and giving the young lady a proper greeting?! Like a Princess you are!"

A shrill voice echoed around the spacious dining hall as i flittered by the deafening voice, my head snapped to the side to see a Lady with light pretty brown eyes gleaming towards the Princesses.

I peered, her face features reminded me of someone i've met before whom i can't pinpoint who.

I averted my gaze away from the said lady as i looked back towards the Princesses who stood up from their seats, elegantly sauntering towards me as they stood alluringly infront of me, giving me a small bow afterwards whilst their left arms are placed behind their backs, their right hand on their bosom.

'I don't think that's a greeting i deserve..' I gulped as i looked away, avoiding their presence infront of me only to land my gaze towards my Father at the other side of the hall with widened eyes and dropped jaw on me.

I almost snorted.

They all stood upright in sync, spooking me once again. I swear i could hear my own heartbeat seeking for an escape.

My gaze swiftly darted to each one of them every millisecond, trying my hardest not to make eye contact with any of them.

Not until my gaze landed on a pair of dark pupils that hinted a spark of mischief, my eyes froze on her as she gave me a small smirk whilst her right palm was still on her chest.

It's that perverted dumb little pri--

Claps that filled the dining hall interrupted me from my thoughts as the Princesses went back to the royal table.

'They all clapped for that..?' I trailed out as i found myself awkwardly standing in the middle of the hall with my fisted hands close to me, i quickly threw them back to my sides as the man with the red robe at the far end of the table made eye contact with me.

I stiffened as i visibly gulped, he took a deep breath before smiling warmly at me.

"So, you were the one who prepared the feast right infront of us?" One of the elder queens spoke, her intimidating look pierced through mine and so as a Princess wearing an aqua mint robe had the same look on me.

I gulped once again, preparing my throat to say something.

"Yes, your highness." I bit the insides of my cheeks as my heartbeat thumped as loud as it could possibly do, my clammy hands started sweating bullets.