✞———————❖———————✞

-I drew a landscape

-laced with trees

-where everyone

-still lives with ease

✞———————❖———————✞

Princess Heejin and Jungeun finally arrived back down the hill in the middle of the road as Heejin huffed out the air she has been keeping in there.

"Are you alright?" Jungeun asked the younger princess as Heejin nodded and tilted her head with her palm on her chest.

"I-.. I just.. felt strangely nervous around her." Heejin trailed out as her breathe became shaky and lightly tapped the horse before walking ahead.

"Wait, you felt that too?" Jungeun asked catching up as they both froze. "Around that girl, Park Yuna?" She added as Heejin kept silent.

"Her name is P-Park Yuna?" Heejin asked as Jungeun quickly nodded. Heejin nodded too and went ahead leaving the older princess dumbfounded.

Heejin secretly smiled as she kept repeating the young girl's name in her mind.

"Park Yuna.." Heejin was in a deep thought not noticing Jungeun weirdly looking at her. The guards piled up on the Young Princess startling her in process.

"We haven't--"

"It's okay, me and Princess Jungeun already found her." Heejin smiled as the guards nodded and bowed as they went beside the Princessses.

"It's fine, You can go back to the palace now." Jungeun smiled at the guards as they bowed and left.

"You know unnie, I just wondered.." Heejin trailed out catching the Older Princess's attention as they walked away from the busy people, going inside the small forest by the village.

"Are we that strongly privatized to feel weird talking to someone?" She added.

"Feel weird? How so?" Jungeun asked as Heejin hummed and looked around.

"Like..the feeling when you see a beautiful and a colorful chameleon for the first time." Heejin looked at the Older princess, desperate for an answer.

"Don't we all turn our attention to something we haven't seen before out of curiosity?" Jungeun asked back as Heejin thought it for a second or two.

She's right we all turn our heads to something we haven't seen before out of curiosity and satisfaction on finding it out, but Heejin isn't looking for that kind of answer, she wants something more deeper than that.

"What if there'a a bunch of beautiful ones but that one chameleon really caught your attention?" Heejin asked as Jungeun was about to answer when she continued her question. "Like really caught your attention to the point where you want to know about her and keep her as your pet?" She added.

"Well maybe, You're attracted to that chameleon and that's the one that caught your eye first." Jungeun frowned. "To simplify everything here Heejin, You're attracted to that chameleon's beauty." She added.