✞———————❖———————✞

-I keep myself busy

-with the things i do

-but everytime i pause

-i think of you

✞———————❖———————✞

"U-Uhh.. Anyways! You should treat and wash that again when you get home!" Y/n exclaimed patting Hyejoo's covered wound as the princess stared at her again in bewilderment.

'She touched me.. with no such terror on her face..' Hyejoo thought as she just kept her gaze on the girl as she felt the weird feeling again.

"Son Hyejoo!"

"Songwan!"

Two voice exclaimed as the 10th princess flinched snapping her neck towards the voice to see her older step-sister jogging towards her as The Young park suddenly walked away.

"Unnie..?" Hyejoo asked as Yerim panted.

"I was looking for you everywhere!" Yerim catched her breathe and swallowed a lump in her throat. "I found a sick girl by the river.." She added pointing at a direction finding Y/n with a girl in a hanbok.

"Do you know someone with a name 'Park Y/n?'" Yerim asked as Hyejoo blinked a few times.

"That girl was Park Y/n." Hyejoo pointed at the girl who just passed by Yerim.

"Songwan! What happened?!" Y/n panicked as she stared at the pale girl with wet clothes.

"It's Seungwan not Songwan!" Seungwan weakly exclaimed as she coughed afterwards. "I stayed in the water for too long, i guess.." She added as Y/n sighed.

"Why would you leave without my permission anyway?!" Y/n exclaimed as Seungwan furrowed her brows.

"Why would i need your permission? I'm incharge for dinner!" Seungwan stated as Y/n sighed again.

"Well.. We could have just bought something from the store or somewhere not by the river where you'll get a cold!" Y/n exclaimed lightly smacking the girl's shoulder.

"We always catch dinner on the river since we were kids and didn't you already know that your father likes fresh seafoods more than fishes on the stalls?" Seungwan gave the young girl a look as Y/n zoned out for a moment.

"Sorry for the interruption but are you okay now?" Yerim being a caring princess she is asked Seungwan as the girl in hanbok gasped.

"Y-Your highness! I didn't know it was you who helped me earlier! I'm terribly sorry for not noticing! I must have wasted your time! I--!"

"No! You didn't! It's my job to take care of each and everyone in this village!" Yerim exclaimed and gave them a heart warming smile.

'So, she's also a princess..' Y/n thought to herself. 'How many princesses does this place have?!' She added and cleared her throat.