十八

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

A/n's Note
DID Y'ALL SEE YVES IN THE EXO GROWL COVER IM ASCENDING IM GROWLING IM SHITTING TEARS, also! It's my birthday yesterday! Thank you so much for the 15K reads! I'm taking this as my bday gift! <33

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

"You! I finally found you!" Someone exclaimed, i squinted my eyes to see more of her blurry face only to see a princess..

..a perverted princess.

"You?!" I shrieked as she knowingly raised a brow. "-r highness?!" I grit my teeth, outraged as she teasingly snared at me.

"Ah yes.. Park Y/n. As you see i called you here t--"

"You didn't call me! You kidnapped me! Who are these people?!" I hissed in anger looking behind me to see dark veiled woman gripping on my shoulder, resisting me from running off.

"Hm?" She hummed questioningly and knowingly.. again..

"--your highness." I growled under my breath as i cursed to the gods to bring me whoever made honorifics. 

"As i was saying!" She took a sharp breath before looking straight at me. "You made a very hideous crime that disappointed me really badly." She sighed dramatically, waving her hand off as the two dark clothed women finally left. 

I snickered, "I didn't do anything, i was resting the whole day in my respective sleeping chamber, your highness." I added as i restrained myself from rolling my eyes. 

"Then why didn't you celebrate the Royal Fiesta with me that night? I was looking for you everywhere." She frowned, seriousness was planted all over her face leaving my mouth agape.

'Did she seriously make that a big deal?'

I paused, 'WAit, plus! I didn't know about us celebrating the Royal Fiesta together!' I added, thinking to myself.

"Well, you could've summoned me, you're a princess, you could've kidnapped me like how you did right now." I exclaimed as i dusted off the crumpled cloth those two veiled women guards were pulling. 

How are they so aggressive..

"A-Ah well-! That is why i summoned you here! You ought to pay for it!" She stammered as i tilted my head questioningly at her.. and oh so suddenly..

I was yet again pulled somewhere..

✞-------❖-------✞

"Hurry up, little puppy." Jinsoul called as she shook her hands signalling me to hurry up as i glared at her and huffed as we arrived at the river.

The river was empty, thankfully. The flowing water was calm too. I huffed as i held my hanbok up catching up behind her.

"What are we even going to do here?" I whined as she chuckled and took off her coat leaving her on white clothing as she raised her white pants and quickly collided with the water as i gasped.

The drops and splashes of water that made different patterns of distorted circles caught her attention, completely ignoring my question.

'Is the cold water not bothering her?!' I kept my mouth wide open as she just laughed at the reaction i gave.