二十一

➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y'ALL GUESS WHO GRADUATED 12 DAYS AGO BUT DECIDED TO HAVE HER SELF QUALITY TIME AND REPAY HER LOST BEAUTY SLEEPS INSTEAD OF UPDATING 

also i literally just bought 1 single cocomong plushy but ended up with 4 cocomong and 13 moomin plushies what is happening

ALSO HBD TO MY SAYANG LASA LALOVE PALANGGA BEBE JINSOUL HUHU <3333 AND OFC TO TZUYU MY BELOVEDDD

➴➵➶➴➵➶

I cleared my throat in nervousness as Cai-bing finally knocked on the first door for me.

The door immediately slid open, revealing the bunny princess in her sleepwear, the first princess, Jeon.

Her eyes gleamed sparkles as soon as she saw me and the tray of snacks in my hand.

"Snacks are.. served?"I announced as it turned out more like a question making the short-haired girl beside me stifle a laugh.

"I see. Which one?" The bunny princess curved a small smirk as Cai-bing gasped beside me, the princess sent her a frown. "You're excluded." She added.

"Ah yes, of course." Cai-bing elicited a low 'old man's laugh as she patted my back, "Enjoy your.." She eyed me, "Snacks." She emphasized before walking off.

I confusingly tilted my head at the short-haired who left as i stared back at the bunny princess who raised a brow.

"I would gladly do so." She grinned as i fumbled on my place, "Don't be shy sweetness, come in." She curved a wider smile, widening the door for me.

A sweet peachy color dusted my cheekbones as i obliged and entered the room.

I looked around as i internally gasped, the wall of her room was filled with incredible inked sketches.

Sketches of landscapes, people, animals, she was artsy.

She trailed her eyes over all the sweets on the tray as i placed it in front of her, she pulled me down letting me sit beside her as she shoved all her unfinished artworks off the table.

Before it could slide on the floor, i swiftly took one of it.

"Your highness, this is so beautiful."

"Ms Park, this is so beautiful."

We both stated in sync, we locked gazes with each other before sharing laughter.

I softly caressed the coffee-like colored paper on my fingertips as the sound of her munching the sweets was heard beside me.

It seems like she's more excited of this more than how princess kim is.

I flipped over the papers as a familiar sketch caught my eye.

It was me! Dancing as a sword dancer back at the royal fiesta!

My eyes widened as she noticed this.

I stared back at her as i felt her narrow her eyes at me, my pupils shook after her. 

"Ms Park, you won't mind, would you?" She asked, swiftly grabbing the paper from me as she shifted her gaze down my leg.

So suddenly, her hands made it's way on my knees, quickly lifting the cloth covering it.