✞———————❖———————✞

-It's okay to dream

-and let out a sigh

-like a broken-winged bird

-that is learning to fly

✞———————❖———————✞

The competition ended on The Goryeo Princesses's win as the people cheered and hooted for the goryeo's victory. The Chinese Princesses congratulated them as they bowed to each other.

They continued chatting their way outside the field until a certain lady stops them as they gulped.

"Lady Ah Ro." The Princesses bowed as 'Lady Ah Ro' still has this serious expression on her face.

"Follow me this instant." Lady Ah Ro ordered as they all looked at each other before following behind their Royal Disciplinarian.

The Princesses was fed up by curiosity as they arrived at a wooden veranda to find a number of stools.

"Isn't that our thinking stool chair?" Jungeun asks as her step-sisters as others gulped.

"Woah.. That brings back so many memories.." Heejin smiles in nostalgia as 4 princesses sighs in embarrassmen, knowing that they would always sit there once a week being regulated.

Ha Sooyoung, Kim Jiwoo, Park Chaewon and Son Hyejoo.

"But, What are we doing here anyway?" Haseul frowned as they appraoched Lady Ah Ro.

"Sit." Lady Ah Ro motioned them to sit on the stool chairs as they stared at her bolt out of blue command just now.

"But, what did we do wrong?" Jinsoul frowned as Lady Ah Ro whipped her head towards the other Princesses.

"Sit and think what you did wrong." Lady Ah Ro went inside the hanok as others stared at her in bewilderment as Princess Hyejoo didn't hesitate to sit down, same with the other three.

"This is so confusing.." Hyunjin shook her head and sat beside Heejin who's in a deep thought. "What do you think?" She asked.

"Wait." Heejin raises her palm as she sat up straight and snapped her fingers in realization causing others to whip their heads towards her. "It's the incident earlier right?!" Heejin whispered yelled.

"What incident?" Jiwoo asked as Heejin deeply inhaled.

"The girl i just hit the ball with!" Heejin exclaimed as the princesses looked at each other in confusion.

"Well, we all know it's an accident! What are we doing here?" Yeojin pouted as Lady Ah Ro fianlly approached them.

"It's simple." They snapped their heads towards Hyejoo. "A Princess never make mistakes, A Princess never makes accidents." Hyejoo stated. "Rule 310 Page 80." She smiled as Lady Ah Ro chuckled behind them.

"Very well said." Lady Ah Ro smiled as the princesses turned their body towards their Royal Disciplinarian. "Even one mistake you make could lower your image as a Princess, and! It can also lower your rank." She added.