✞———————❖———————✞

if you ever have problems tell it to someone

who will be with you from day one

too much problems can cause sunken ships

and remember i died during an Eclipse

✞———————❖———————✞

╔═══.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.═══╗
First Person's POV
╚═══.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.═══╝

A dreary night has welcomed me at the end of my shift outside my workplace.

A bag of bungeoppang on my hand as i walked past the busy street of seoul checking the food i bought from time to time.

A food for someone who is waiting for me at home except for my deceased family as i fastened my pace.

It's just a 5 minute walk to the bus and a 15 minute ride home as i quickly took out my card paying for my ticket quickly finding a sit for the rest of the ride.

A blonde haired girl sat beside me that i took no notice of as she stares at me, her attractive sharp jawline catching my attention.

I raised a brow as she smiled and bowed on her sit, i stared at her in confusion as i reciprocated.

She smiled once again and looks back infront as i blinked a few times before shifting in my seat making myself comfortable from our small interaction just now.

My eyelids slowly dropped down in a matter of seconds until someone poked my cheek as i fluttered my eyes open to see the same girl earlier.

My drowsiness dissappeared as the Blonde haired girl smiled and stood up walking away. I frowned as i stood up seeing myself in an empty bus.

I exited the bus as i find myself infront of my apartment building, i looked everywhere for the girl as i found her leaning on a pole staring at me.

I quickly jogged infront of her as the moonlight met her cute smile.

"A-Ah.. Thank you for waking me u-up!" I exclaimed and bowed as she giggled.

"That's no problem." She smiled once again as i stood straight.

"No problem? If it wasn't for you god knows where i'm going to right now!" I exclaimed as she raised both of her palms in defense as i huffed.

"Chill." She softly laughed. "God, you're still the same aren't you.." She uttered as i tilted my head in confusion.

"Do you want to come inside my apartment? I mean.. i just want to thank you." I scratched my nape in nervousness.

"Really? Inviting a stranger who just woke you up inside the bus to your apartment? Who knows what will happen there." She giggled as i frowned at her.

"You don't look like some creep anyway except for how you just smiled and stared at me on the bus earlier." I crossed my arms as she looked down and blushed.