~1~

"PETEEE!!"

~~~~~~

In the hospital

"Kao!"

"D-Dad, Mom"

Kao that was sitting on the waiting chair outside a room stood up letting his mom wrap him in her arms. "Kao honey, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine mom, but...but..."

 "Calm down Kao, Pete will be alright."

"Yes Kao, your mom is right. Pete is strong and he will be alright" Dad that is Pete's Dad said.

The door opened.

"Doctor, how's Pete?" Kao asked the doctor while crying.

"Well, he don't have any fractures which is good, but he fell on his head so we can't assure you 100% how is he until he wakes up." 

"Then can-can I see him?"

"Yes ofcourse. And when he wakes up please call me."

"Will do Doctor" Pete's Dad answered. 

Kao entered and saw Pete sleeping with a bandage wrapped on his head. He went and sat on the chair beside his bed and held his hand to his lips kissing it. "I'm sorry Pete, I'm sorry. It's my fault I know,...but-but please don't punish me like this, not with you."

"Kao"

"Mom, what if he doesn't-doesn't wake up?"

"Don't say that honey, he will wake up and laugh at you for thinking like this." She caressed his hair soothing him. 

"R-Really?"

"Yes"

Kao looked at Pete. "Wake up and laugh at me, Pete"

"Mom, Dad, you can go home, I'll stay here and take care of Pete"

"No honey, I will stay with you."

"Mom, you need to rest"

"No-"

" Karn, Kao is right. Both of us need some rest. Let's go."

"See? C'mon mom, go with him"

"Fine but I'll come here early tomorrow."

"Ok Mom. Good night" His mom and Pete's dad kissed his and Pete's forehead then left. 

~~~~~~~~

The next day, Mom and Dad did as they said and came early.

"Kao come here, let's eat, I brought breakfast." Dad said pouring juice for me. 

I shaked my head "Thanks dad, but I don't feel like eating. You go ahead and eat.

"Kao, you have to eat."

"But I don't have appeti-"

"Mmm"

A voice came from beside me. I quickly snapped my head back to Pete and saw him waking up.

"Pete!!" I hurried and supported him to sit straight.

 I couldn't hold myself back seeing him awake so I jumped over him and hugged him. Sobbing

"Pete *hic* Pete you're awake...thank god...I- *sniff* I was so scared"

Pete was silent for some time then he uttered and said something that shocked everyone. "Umm, Who are you?"