~6~

Thank god the car stopped before hitting me, but I fell down out of shock.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Pete rushed and squatted down infront of me. 

I surely was shocked of what happened but what shocked me more was the name Pete called me with. He called me Kao right? Is his memories back?

"What did you call me?"

"Eh? What?"

"What's the name you called me with?"

"......I don't remember" He said with a confused look.

Huuh? He don't remember? Did he call my name unconsciously? 

"Tell me, are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere? Do you feel any pain?" Pete held my face scanning me whole. 

"I'm okay, but I think I sprained my ankle"

He helped me stand up.

"Umm, are you okay Sir? I'm terribly sorry. I wasn't looking" The car driver apologized after getting down from his car.

"Yeah, you should've paid more attention to your surrounding" Pete said rudely, scaring the poor man with his glare. 

I elbowed him and returned the glare making him gulp and look down. "Ah no, it's my fault Sir, I ran without looking around. I'm really sorry, and yes I'm ok, just a sprained ankle"

"Should I take you to the hospital?"

"No no, it's not a big deal,  it's ok" 

~~~~~~

"I said I will take you home!"

"And I said I don't want to! I can go alone"

"No you can't"

"Yes I do"

"Show me"

I tried to walk but yes, I couldn't and fell down.

Pete held my arm and pulled me up. "See? You can't. Now tell me your address, I'll take you home.

Half an hour ago, Pete took me to the clinic to check on my ankle. After the doctor bandage it we left and here we are now, bickering.

Should I let him take me home? I think I don't have another choice, I can't walk.

I told him the address and now we're in my apartment that once was OUR apartment.

Pete's POV

I was stunned when I entered his apartment. It's like he don't know what cleaning is.

I took him to his room that I surprisngly knew where it is without him telling me and laid him on his bed. 

When I was laying him down I noticed something around his neck. It's a necklace, with a....ring? Is he in a relationship? Well ofcourse, someone this pretty and cute with a milky color skin and red plump lips and baby face ofcourse will be taken.

Eh? Why do I feel disappointed? And what the heck is wrong with my detailed description?!?

I shook my head and looked around the room and was shocked of the amount of books he have. It's like a library. "Why do you have this much books? Are you a writer or something?" I sarcastically said.

"Yes" He answered.

"What?"

"I said yes, I'm a writer"

"For real?"

"Yes"

"These books...are yours?"

He nodded. 

"Yours yours? Like yours that you wrote them?"

"I said YES!"

"WOW" I'm astonished. I'm now in a real writer's room. 

I looked at the books and to my shock I saw his name written on them. His nams is....Kao?

"Your name is Kao?" I asked.

He jumped in his place. Cute. "How did you know?"

"Umm, it's written here" I pointed on the books.

".....Y-Yes, my name is Kao so what?"

"Nothing?" I shrugged. "Anyway, I'll go put the cake in plate and bring it to you as an apology for your injury, coz if I didn't ran behind you you wouldn't have hurted your leg. So, can I use your kitchen?"

"Mm, yeah" He answered. 

I went to the kitchen and it's condition was not any better than all the rooms in this apartment. So messy and unclean. And because I'm cleaning freak and out of my kind heart I found myself start cleaning. 

It took me an hour to clean both the kitchen and the living room. Hopefullyhe don't think I'm robbing his house. 

Then I placed the cake in plate and went to Kao's room where I found him sleeping peacefuly. 

I placed the tray on the table and looked at his face. How can someone be this pretty even when asleep?? 

I shook my head shaking away the unholy thoughts before I lose control of my own body and decide to clean this room too. To calm myself. 

I opened the drawer in his desk and saw a box. Out of curiosity, I opened it and saw a ring. It's similar to the one he's wearing on his neck.

Why is it here? Did he broke up with his lover? Then why is he still wearing the ring? Is he still in love with his ex?

While I was in deep thoughts I heard a voice. "What are you doing?"

Shit, Kao woke up.

"No-nothing, I was just cleaning. Here eat the cake, I'll get going now, bye" I said and stormed out of his house.