Special Chapter 2

I opened my eyes to be welcomed by the smell of sterilizer.

"Huh? Where am I? Hospital? Oh yeah, I'm in the hospital" I confirmed after I sat down on the bed and took a look at the room.

Then the door opened to show Pete and DeeDa standing shocked like they saw a ghost.

"What are you guys looking so shocked at?"

After some seconds both of them ran and hugged me.

"Thank god you woke up. I was worried sick Kaaao" Pete sniffed tightining his arms around me. 

"P'Kao, Deeda is *sniff* shorryyy"

"Both of you look at me, I'm fine so stop crying please"

"Wait, I'll go and call the doctor" Pete kissed my forehead and flew out.

"Umm, P'Kao. DeeDa is really trully sorry. I didn't mean to make you get hurt"

"Hey DeeDa, do you hate me?" Time to some confrontation

She didn't answer and just stared at me.

"You hate me right? That's why you kept on bugging and annoying me right? Why though? I love you so why you don't? I don't remember being mean to you."

"No Phi. DeeDa don't hate you"

"Then what does your actions means?"

"Means that...I love you?" She tilted her head to the side. 

"Huuh?! How being rude and mean to someone means that you love them? You cursed at me and you even pointed your middle finger in my face"

"But- But that's what mama do to papa"

"Sandee?!"

"Yes. She always do the same as me whenever papa kiss her or buy her gifts. When I asked her why she do that she said it's because she love him"

Oh yeah, I forgot that Sandee is the biggest tsundere in the world. Poor Thada. 

"That means you love me?"

"I love P'Kao the most" She jumped on me kissing my cheek. 

I hugged her back. "I love DeeDa too. But listen to me Da, if you love someone you have to be sweet to them so they can know that you love them and not misunderstand you, not like your stupid mother."

"You mean like you and Pete?"

"Eh! Ye-Yeah, like me and Pete" I blushed. This brat. 

"Ok"

"Kao! I brought the doctor" Pete came back with the doctor.

"So you finally woke up? We almost lost hope after those 10 years." The doctor said. 

"......"

H-Huh!? What-What did he say? 10 YEARS!! Was I in Coma?! For 10 YEARS!!??

.
.
.
.
.
Whack

"June you idiot, it's not the time for your silly jokes. You scared him" Pete smacked the doctor's head that is our friend, June.

"Don't worry babe, you just slept for a day" Pete ruffled my hair. 

I let go of my breath relieved. But come to think of it, I'm the stupid one here. How did I believe him when Deeda was still the same. 5 years old kid. 

 "Hahahaha, sorry sorry. Now let me check on you."

"Hahahaha my ass you jerk. My heart slipped to my legs. How did you become a doctor with this side of you?"