~3~

After 2 weeks.

"Kao, I made you lunch, don't just work and forget to eat" Mom said.

"Yes yes mom, I know"

"Muaaah, I'm leaving now" She kissed his cheek and left.

Where did she left to? She went home. Here is Kao's house, actually it's his and Pete's. They bought this apartment to live together 2 years ago, but now he's living alone, with his books. 

He's a writer. And a famous one. 

'I think I'll take a break and eat the lunch mom prepared me.'

After eating he went to take a shower. He needed it to get ride of the sorrow he caused himself. 

He took off his clothes and the necklace he's wearing around his bare neck.

He stared at the ring in the long string. Pete's ring. 

Flashbacks to 2 months ago.

"Kaaao...Uggh, how many times should I tell you to eat. I can't believe you, how can you sit in the same position from morning to night infront of your computer writing and forgetting to eat? Thank god I be here in the morning to force you to eat or else you would've dead long ago from hunger."

"Oh c'mon Pete, it's not that big deal"

"Not that big deal? You're not eating! How is this  not a big deal?!"

"Pete honey, calm down"

"How can I?!"

Pete walked to Kao and cupped his face. "Kao, I beg you, you're putting yourself in danger like this. If something to happen to you I-...."

He placed his creamy hands on Pete's and stared into Pete's worried eyes. "I'm sorry honey, I'm sorry I'm making you worry, but I can't help it, when I start writing I can't stop until I finish."

"I know how much you love writing but not at the expense of yourself. You don't understand how much I worry about you. When I'm at work my mind will be here. I be like "Did Kao eat? Did he forget to eat again?" And when I call you to remind you, your majesty's phone will be on silent mode or need to charge. And ofcourse you, who forget to eat will also forget to check his phone. And-"

"Pete, I'm sorry. I'm really trully very sorry, but please don't say anymore, my head hurt"

Pete pouted. "Then eat."

"I swear I will"

"Good. C'mon, dinner is ready."

"Hehe, ok. But first...." He kissed Pete's pout. "Welcome back"

He said and ran to the dinning room.

Pete's face flushed red. He grinned. "You will pay for this tonight."

They ate the dinner Pete prepared talking about how was their day then after finishing they went to the living room to watch TV.

After some time, Pete went to the kitchen and came back with his hands behind his back.

"What do you have behind?" Kao asked. 

"You will know soon." Pete answered not taking his eyes off the wall clock. 

At exactly 12, he took his hands out from behind his back and revealed a cake. Kao's favorite.

He placed it on the table infront of them and sat beside his boy.

"Kao, Happy birthday" Pete said with a wide smile.

"Eh? Birthday? Me?" Kao asked shocked.

"Pffft, yes you. It's your birthday."