~9~

Kao's POV

I know what I'm doing is the total opposite of what I said I want to do, but I couldn't do this anymore. I just want to be with Pete.

We're now in my apartment or OUR apartment. The moment we entered Pete pushed me to the wall and started kissing me, ofcourse I kissed him back.

Haaa, it's been a long time. I missed his taste, his scent, his everything.

Thank god mom had already left.

Pete carried me from my thighs to our room, not breaking the kiss. 

He laid me on the bed and we started taking off our clothes.

(A: Yes I know, they are moving fast🙈)

We took off our shirts then Pete kissed me again. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my lips sucking on them, then went down to my neck.

When he arrived to my neck he stopped.

"Umm, Kao, I'm sorry but...can you take off your necklace? I know I'm being selfish but-but....

Jealous huh? 

"No can do Pete, I won't" I said teasing him.

"Ah y-yeah, right, I-I understand"

I doubt you understand with this pout and glare on your face. He's cute.

I smirked. "Pete, give me your hand."

He blinked. "Why?"

"Just give it to me"

"O-ok"

I took the ring out of my necklace and put it back in it's owner's finger. Then kissed it. 

Pete was shocked. "........E-Eh- Why? It's-It's a perfect size."

He looked at me confussed then looked at his finger again.

After sometime of staring at his finger in silence, tears started flowing down his eyes.

"It- It has been me all this time."

"Pete..?"

 He looked at me through his wet lashes. "Ka-Kao, I can't believe myself. I- I can't believe I forgot my love. I'm sorry Kao *hic*" He cupped my cheeks resting his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry baby, it must have been hard on you. I'm- *sniff*so sorry."

E-Eh? Did-Did his memories come back?

"Pe-Pete? Your memories...?"

He nodded. "Yes baby yes. I *hic* I remember everything now."

He then tightened his hand on my face as if he remembered something. "I won't let you say you will leave me again! I won't allow it. I won't let anything separate us again. I won't let you say you're gonna leave me again. Ever!

It doesn't matter if I can't have a baby with you, I don't care, all I care about is being with you. My happiness is you. And who told you I don't have a baby? You are my baby Kao. It's true that babies are cute but my big baby is the cutest."

"Pe- *sniff* Pete, I'm so sorry *hic* I- I won't do it again. I won't leave you I promise."

"You better"

"I missed you" I threw myself in his arms savouring his warmth. 

"I love you Pete, so freaking much"

"I love you more, more, more, my baby"

After a year

"Kaooo~ Ughh, again? Again?"

"Sorry sorry, I'm going to eat now"

"I can't believe you just eat when I come back!"

"That's not true Pete, look, I eat cakes"

"Cakes? Cakes? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Kao, walk infront of me, NOW!"

"Wh-Where to?"

"To the dinning room ofcourse"

"Yes-Yes Sir"

Pete didn't stop nagging about me forgetting to eat and made me eat a whole year stock.

When we finished we went to the living room and watched some TV shows. Then after some time Pete went to the kitchen and came back with his hands behind his back.

Hmm? Wait, I'm having a deja vu. Let me check something....
No, it's not my birthday. Eh? Then what?

"What is it Pete? Today is not my birthday. Is it yours? No, it's not too"

He looked at the clock and when it pointed at 12 he placed the cake on the table. "Happy 4th anniversary Kao."

Ok, fuck me or kill me I don't care. HOW CAN I FORGET OUR ANNIVERSARY?

"P-Pete, umm, I'm sorry, I-I forgot"

"Hahaha, yes, I know. Don't worry about it baby, it's no different than any other day, I'm happy everyday to have you with me."

I smiled and jumped on him hugging him. "Me too Pete. I love you today, tomorrow, and forever!"

"I love you too, Kao"

                                          THE END.

I hope you liked it guys.

I know it's somehow rushed? sorry about this.

Thank you so much guys for supporting me. I really appreciate it ^^