~8~

Third Person POV

A week later.

Pete was depressed after Kao rejected him but for Kao it was hell. He rejected the love of his life. He couldn't believe that the one who was once his lover fell for him all over again.

Kao did what he did for Pete, he left him and killed his own happiness with his hands for Pete's sake, for him to have a bright future.

Kao thought that if they stayed together and in the future Pete regreted this relationship they have and that he was better off with a woman that will give birth to his kids, he better end it now. He won't be able to live if once Pete looked at him with hate in his eyes.

Kao's POV

"Kao, are you sure of this? Are you sure you want to leave just like this?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom, I have to, it's now or never. Pete's memories seem to come back bit by bit, I have to leave before he remember everything"

"But Kao, what will you do if he remembers and didn't find you? I'm sure he will come to me and you know that I think of him as you, as my son. If he asked me and begged me I won't be able to resist. And when he find out that you left him he won't forgive you you know?"

"I know mom. I know he won't forgive me and maybe he will hate me too, but I can't back off now. And about him asking you where's my about, just tell him you don't know where I am. Or just tell him the truth. When this day come I'll do something"

"I'll call you everyday mom, don't worry about me" I wiped her tears and hugged her. "I'll miss you mom"

"Take care of yourself son"

"I will" I kissed her head and went to the airport. My flight is in 2 hours.

Pete's POV

I knew it, I fell for Kao, TOTALLY! But, why did he reject me? Is it because I'm a man?

"What's wrong with you Pete?" Sandee, my cousin asked me.

I'm crashing in her house coz I don't want to stay alone.

"*Sigh* Nothing San."

"Is it about Kao?"

"Eh! How did you know? And how do you know Kao?"

"Um-mm, its-...uncle told me"

"Dad?"

"Yes! Your dad told me"

"Told you what? He don't know him. Or do you mean my dreams?"

"Dreams?......YES! yes your dreams....What dreams?"

"That I keep on having. Wait, if you don't know about my dreams then how do you know Ka-

"Just shut up Pete. Whatever you're going through just follow your heart.....or your mind.....or your dick I don't care. Just stop your depression, you're going to pass it to my daughter! Give her to me" San snatched her daughter that from my lap. 

"You know what San? Even though you suck at giving advices but you've got a point." I said and rushed to the door. 

"Where are you going?" Sandee shouted. 

"I'm gonna follow my heart"

~~~~~~~

Knock knock

.....

Knock kno-

"Ah hello, Umm, is Kao here?" I asked the woman who opened the door.

"Why-why are you here?" She asked.

"Eh? What? I can't be here?"

".....Ne-Nevermind, and Kao is not here, no"

"Really? Then can I know when he will come back?"

"He won't come back"

"Eh? Why?"

She uttered nothing. She just kept silent.

"Please Ma'am, please tell me where did go" I asked her begging.

When she saw how desperate I was, she teard up and hugged me. "Please bring him back Pete."

~~~~~~

I'm now in my way to the airport. The woman who seems to be Kao's mom told me that he went to the airport. But...how did his mom know my name? And why did she seem familiar? And why I was comfortable with her hug?

Whatever Pete, it's not the time now, you have to hurry.

I arrived at the airport and thankfully I found Kao sitting on the seat.

"Kao!"

He looked up at me shocked.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know I'm here?" He asked.

"To get you back"

"Huh?"

"Why the heck are you leaving. Do you hate me to the point of going to another country?"

"Idon't hate you!"

"Then what? Why you run from me always?"

"....."

I kneeled down infront of him and held his hands. "Kao, I don't know why you run from me or if you hate me or not. I don't know what you went through. I don't know how your previous relationship was, I don't know anything about you except for your name that I found accidentally. But I love you Kao, I love you so much. I don't know why or how this happened when I just met you like 3 or 4 times but I know that I'm deeply in love with you.
There's this feeling inside me that tells me to not lose you, that tells me that I CAN'T lose you."

When I was talking, an announcment to get in the plane was announced.
And just like this, Kao stood up and walked away leaving me kneeling on the floor.

I guess I couldn't convey my feelings to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Aheem"

A cough came from behind me. I turned back and saw Kao standing behind me with his hands crossed to his chest.

"Are you planning on kneeling like this forever?" He asked sarcastically.

I hurriedly stood up. "K-Kao?! Eh-? Why? Your flight...?"

He chuckled. "It already left. Should I book another ticket?"

"NO! No you shouldn't"

Kao laughed. It's my first time seeing him laugh like this. And did I fall deeper! "I know stupid, I'm just kidding. C'mon" He extended his hand to me. "let's go."

Should- Should I take his hand? 

When I didn't, he huffed and took my hand in his. 

"You don't want to hold my hand?" He asked tightining his hold on my hand. 

I shook my head fast. "I just... I 'm shocked"

He laughed again. And I gave myself a mental note to record his laugh. A new ringtone. 

"Let's go" He said pulling his small bag over his shoulder and I took his suitcase dragging it behind.