13XRiver

River dashes down the stairs. "DOCTOR" she shouts. "Get back here. I told you. That's mine." She pouts heading down multiple hallways inside the Tardis.

The Doctor hides inside one of the kitchen walk in fridges. She giggles as she hides the wine. "You won't find it now River." She giggles.

"Sure about that?" River chuckled as the Doctor turns around in a frantic. She holds her chest.

"RIVER!! MY HEARTS. Don't sneak up like that." She laughs and sways her hips holding her hands behind her back. "And nope. You won't."

"Awe common Doctor, it's my wine." River protest.

"Actually, River. You broke into the Pangaea Lounge and stole a $15,000 bottle of wine. Which had already been paid for. From another buyer." She crossed her arms in front of her.

"Awwwww Doctor" River pouts "I know you bought the wine for me. That is why I stole it. For a joke. Because I knew." She smirks.

"Y-How did you... River..... you asked?" The Doctor looks at her wife with a little glint in her eye.

River chuckled. "Yes. And I happened to have a picture of us, so I asked if it were you, and they said yes soooo I took it for us." She giggles.

"You broke in, into the restaurant in the middle of the night...." The Doctor raised her eyebrows.

"Tomato, Tamato Doctor. Can't I have my fun?" She pouts.

The Doctor giggles making River laugh with her. They end up in a fit of laughter before the Doctor pops open the Bottle for River. They enjoyed the rest of the evening with homemade dinner and the wine. Even the Doctor had a try still not her thing but the more she drank the more she enjoyed.