Fugitive DoctorXRiver

It had been maybe months, years maybe she never quite knew since the last time she met the woman who was her Future? Past?

In her Tardis she flew around the Vortex pounding weather it was a good idea to look for her other self. It was not so great as much for them to really be in the same timeline she knew that much. But since they were and nothing so much as seems to be happening right now. She thought it would be a good idea to find herself.

She also needed answers. If she is her past then why did her future self not know exactly who she was? And if she somehow is her future which she knows inside she can't be. But can she?

If she had forgotten her past self or whatever way it was they both needed their answers. Right?

She sighs deeply before pulling on that leaver sending the Tardis flying back down to earth.

As the Tardis lands there is a gentle knock on the door. The Doctor turns towards her door. Thinking to herself whoever it could possible be.

As she opens the Tardis door and steps out as there is no sign of anyone at first, till a chuckle from her right side appears.

Now Leaning against the Tardis edge in a delicate Bow Front Cut-Out Black Dress dress with a pair of Maison Christian Louboutin with its peep-toe and its décolleté tracing an elegant arch. A Red undertone and Black front heels and her Curls sitting perfectly one little strand blowing gently in the wind. River stood.

"Hello?" The Doctor arches an eyebrow looking at and past the woman and around making sure she was alone incase this was an ambush.

When she realised the blonde was definitely alone she noticed the smirk from corner to corner on the woman's mouth. "Do I know you?" The Doctor asked still standing in her position.

River slowly moved forward towards her with a seductive manner. "Hm." She hummed. "You do, or will." She chuckled.

The Doctor found herself catching her breath as it hitched slightly as River lightly graced the woman's arm. It was like an electric current both Woman felt.

The Doctors stomach was in knots. What was this woman doing? She thought. And why is her stomach acting all knotty and the butterflies acting like they have just came out of a cocoon and ready to fly away but they're trapped with her stomach. She wanted to laugh at her own thoughts. But suddenly found herself leaning forward.

River was surprised by the actions of this regeneration. Bold. She had been watching her for a little while making sure she was the Doctor, her husband her wife. And she found it very definitely indeed was. The woman in front of her was fierce, badass, a little like herself in many ways. But yet every regeneration of the Doctor made River feel like a teenager in love all over again.

Suddenly her lips were against the Doctors, River had planned on kissing this version of her Wife, but found it was the Doctor being the one indicting the kiss.

Their lips press together, fitting perfectly together like a puzzle. Each regeneration fitted perfectly with Rivers lips. They shared a deep, long, passionate kiss that River deepened with her tongue.

The woman found themselves pulling one another closer as a small moan escaped River when she pulled back. Smiling and blushing hard towards her wife.

"Oh, Doctor. This you really is something. Mmm?" she hummed and looked up into her wife's eyes.

The Doctor didn't know what it was with the woman in front of her but she knew in her hearts this was not the first time they had kissed or rather the first time the woman had kissed her, and this was not the first time the woman in front of her has looked into her eyes with so much love and appreciation. She knew deep within there was more to this woman. She knew within she felt more towards this woman as well but who was she?

"Spoilers..." Rivers hot breath hits against the Doctors lips as they stand inches apart.

"E-excuse me?" The Doctor chocked out.

"I can practically hear those thoughts Sweetie. You'll find out who I am." She brought her right arm up and graced the Doctors cheek. "Every incarnation I come across Sweetie, you make me fall more in love every single time. Over and over again..." River found herself confessing.

The Doctor only smiled warmly as she leaned in and kissed the woman again, but River knew they could not anymore. And she pulled away from the kiss.

"Sorry sweetie but it's far too early, and I know the rest of you don't know this you yet. But I've been watching you, and as much as I'd like to stay, I have a date." She chuckled out.

"A date?" The Doctor found herself jealous. It was visible too River, with The Doctors tone. The same tone the Doctor always gives when they are jealous especially when it comes to their wife. That and the right eyebrow had risen.

River only chuckled out. "Hm. Yes. A blonde." She studied the Doctors face and laughed at the jealousy that was written all over her face.

"Oh sweetie. Even when you don't know who I am." She laughed. "I have a date with you sweetie." She giggles.

"Oh? Oh? You mean? The me I just met? Questionable outfit? Rainbow and..." she was cut off.

"Yes.." River said in a tone that made the Doctor weak at the knees.

"And you always have questionable taste in outfits. Even this one sweetie." She laughed as she could see the look in the Doctors face.

But before the Doctor could protest that. She was taken aback by a very hungry kiss. River then pulled apart smirked turned and walked off. She turned round to look at the Doctor one last time. She raised her hand and nodded.

"See you soon sweetie." And with that she was gone. Using her vortex manipulator that the Doctor didn't even catch on the woman's wrist till she was gone.

She stood there. A grin on her face. She shook her head and went back inside her ship shutting the door gently she touched her lips softly and smiled.

"See you soon. Wife." She could tell with the look in Rivers face that she was definitely married to the woman. And the kiss....And she couldn't wait to find out who she was, when they got married and how long it'll be before she saw her again but in which incarnation? And when she'll kiss the woman again, She pondered it for a good few seconds before the Tardis hummed beneath her finger tips as she tapped the door with her free hand.

Her thoughts were suddenly ripped away when the Tardis jolted throwing herself back into the vortex.

"Hey.." she looked up at her ship. "What is it hmm?" She walked towards the console. And before she knew it she was landing again.

But where?