10thXRiver.

The Tenth Doctor just dropped off Donna for a little while with her family. He walks back into his Tardis when he enters his mouth drops.

"What? What? No impossible." He didn't know what to say other than those words.

"And hello to you too sweetie." She turns and grins.

"River? You can't be here? I saw no you can't?" He was shocked.

"What do you mean? I can't be here? I certainly can and I certainly am." She grins.

"But how?" He walks towards her.

"Oh little Miss Charlotte connected to the Tardis database. She wanted me to tell you I'm quite alright." She smiles warmly at her husband.

He smiles at her "So are you going to tell me who you are?" He laughs.

"Absolutely not sweetie." She smiles

"I'm here to tell you some thing." She clicks her tongue.

"And what's that?" He wonders typing in some things in his Tardis after scanning River making sure she is from the Tardis database and that she was. He had some hope she somehow managed to get out. He sighs.

"Well, sweetie. You will see me again, very soon. So soon you will never have known how long I was actually away for. I'm here to tell you that no matter what you can't get rid of me. Oh and I will see you again as well sweetie, and no that doesn't mean you will be joining anyone in the Library." She chuckles

"Then how will you see me again?" He wonders confuses.

"Oh now that there is some very naughty spoilers my love." And with that she was gone leaving the Doctor with more questions about this woman than he ever had before.