𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13 - 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?-

Hey sorry for the late late late late late late update, I started school a few weeks a ago and I'm stressing bc this one kid is just so disturbing but I asked the teacher if I could switch seats so yeah

[this will be more of α short story]

You, Michαel, and Mr. Αfton look to see Mrs. Afton on the ground in α small pool of blood. There was α stαb on her αrm αnd α cut on her leg. Mr. Afton got his phone αnd immediately cαlled the police, his hαnds were trembling and his voice wαs shαky, α few tears slid down his fαce αs he wαlked over to Mrs. Afton's body. You and Michael were terrified, both of you went to the living room and sat on the couch. You both didn't know what to say. A few tears slid down his face, you look over to him and put your hand over his, he looked at you with fear. The younger ones are at their grandparents house, hot tears streaming down both of your faces, glisten as the sun hit both your faces. You wiped you tears and tried to calm down, you told Michael that everything will be okay. But Michael didn't say anything, he was still in fear, he felt like darkness was soon taking over him once again. Light was fading from life ever since he witnessed his mother's condition. The loud sirens of the ambulance came, you heard doors slam and men yelling orders but it was faded, you laybe back on the couch, closing your eyes. Hoping this was all a dream.

Time skip ~

Muffled yelling could be heard as you opened your eyes, regaining your vision back, you saw Michael worried. You quickly sat up and looked around, you look back at Michael.

"Michael, please tell me this was all a dream.." you said and looked down. Michael's eyes narrowed and looked down as well.

"This was never a dream, it happened y/n." He said shakily, tears formed in your eyes,

"Where's your father?" you managed to spit out.

"He's at the hospital but he told us to stay home until he came back." Michael said still looking down. You look outside the window and a tear slips out, you never thought this would ever happen. Your thoughts were cut off when you heard the door bell ring. You stand up, walking towards the door and look through the peep hole. You see your mother's face in worry, you quickly open the door,

"Mom, what are you doing here? I thought you were coming home later.." you said quite shocked. Your mother looks at you,

"I was already at the house. I was worried because you weren't home so I decided to check the Afton's if you were there." she says worriedly, you nodded and looked outside to see a hooded figure standing by the mail box.

Who was that?

OMG FINALLY IM SO SOOSOSOSOS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANYWAUS STREAM THE FEELS TWICE BC TWICE IS THA5 BEST OKAU ILL UPDATE SOON CYA GUYS!