Chapter 7

HOLY SHIT THIS BOOK HAS 1K READS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And I'm sorry I've been dead for SOOOOOOO long :{

But really thank you guys so much, this shows me how much you guys like so yea on to the story, and what should I do for my 1k reads?

You open the door only to see Michael's "friends", you say in shock "Hey! What are you-" you get cut off by one of boys kissing you. You were in shocked and pushed him with all your strength and slap him in the face, you see Michael walk in and run up to him, you tell him what had happened. Michael' s eyes widen and was in shock. Anger build up inside of him as he ran up to the boy and punched him in the face and threw him out of the house. The other boys ran up to the boy and quickly ran away from the house. Michael closes the door and walks over to you, he smiles and kisses your forehead.
"I love you, you know that right?" He says as he pecks your lips. You smile "Of course I know, and I love you more," you say with hints of blush on your cheeks, he smiles and hugs you. You and Michael hear the door open to see Michael's parents, you both let go and and smile awkwardly as Mrs. Afton smiles and Mr. Afton keeps a straight face. "So, what were you guys doing?" Asks Mr. Afton with his straight face still plastered on his face, you and Michael both look at each other and explain to them what happened. Mrs. Afton had worried look on her face while Mr. Afton had concerned face, "Well don't worry y/n those boys won't get to you," Mrs. Afton said with a assuring tone and a smile, Mr. Afton still has that straight face and grunted. You and Michael told them that you guys were going upstairs to play with Elizabeth and Chris, they nodded and you two went up stairs while holding hands, you knock on Elizabeth's door, silence, you knock again, still silence, Michael opens the door to see Chris tied to a chair with lipstick smears on his face. Chris looks over to you two and blinks, you and Michael stand there with a concerned face but also not trying to laugh, you then see Elizabeth walking over to Chris.

"Ready for dress up time?" She said looking at dress and holding a hot pink dress, Chris shook his head violently, you up to Elizabeth which went to a evil grin to a sweet smile, you playfully roll your eyes and untie Chris, he takes a deep breath. You chuckle for a bit and walk Chris over to the bathroom to wipe off the lipstick, you and Chris enter the bathroom, you turn on the faucet and grab a clothe and put the clothe under the faucet for it to get wet. After it was wet, you gently rub the clothe on his face, after the lipstick was gone you turn to the sink and rinse off the water from the clothe. You grab Chris's hand and walk over to Elizabeth's room to see Michael tied on a chair, you blink several time and run over to him to untie him, you see Elizabeth enter the room with a frown on her face.

"Aww, I was gonna dress him up, hmph!" she says, you chuckle and walk over to her and smile,

"How about we all get ice cream and watch a movie in Mikey's room?" you say with a happy grin, she looks over to you and nods with a happy smile. You look over to Michael who was eye twitching about the fact having to go to his room, you laugh and hug him, he hugs back and kisses you and of course you kiss him back. You both heard gagging and turn to see Chris gagging and Elizabeth squealing, you two chuckle and look at each other and smile. You let go and had a grin on your face,

"Gather around kids, I have a plan," you say, they all nod and listen closely,

"So since it's 9pm, we need to get down stairs and get snacks for the movie, and your parents might be sleeping, we have to make this quick," you say and they all nodded.

"Well then, here's the plan..."

TIME SKIP(cuz I'm in class rn ;-;)

You guys quietly tip toed down the stairs, your on watch and hearing to see if the parents wake up, while the rest get the snacks, and MICHAEL had to DROP the BUCKET OF ICE CREAM on the FLOOR it made a loud sound, you listen closely for the parents, you hear talking and footsteps, you run quietly and whisper yell to them "their coming!!" they quickly and quietly run up the stairs, You hear a door opening knowing it was one of the parents, as soon as you all get inside Michael's room, you quietly close the door and sigh. Until you hear foot steps, you start to panic and as the door opens, you guys see Mr. Afton at the door......

WITH LA CHANCLA (sandal)

you all start to run around the room and as guys got the chance you run out the room and scram around getting chased by a tired and angry man. You yell "GO UPSTAIRS" they ran upstairs and locked the door. You guys go hide in a corner of the room and eat some of the snacks as Mr. Afton bangs on the door. You turn on the T.V and put on a movie, the banging stops which means you guys can continue watching the movie in peace, Chris was already sleeping due to running around, while Elizabeth inhales each spoonful of ice cream she takes, and you and Michael are cuddling with each other and eating snacks. Elizabeth passes out from eating to much ice cream, then comes a kissing scene you blush a little and look over to Michael who is facing the other way with a hint of blush on his cheeks, you smile and look back on the screen.

Time skip brought to you by William gripping on his coffee mug and tired eyes

As the movie finished, you get up, or you tried to because Michael was holding on to you by his hands around your waist,

"Come on Michael, lets put the kids in their room," you say tiredly,

"Fine," he says and takes Chris to his room while you take Elizabeth to her room, as guys get back you get under the covers and snuggle, then Michael kisses you, you kiss back but you feel something, and to your surprise, it was Michel's tongue, you were shocked and got distracted that Michael slipped his tongue in your mouth, you both stop kissing to breath, you both smile and closed your eyes, while Michael's arm's wrap around your waist and yours around his neck.

And you both went to sleep.....

T.B.C

ahahahahA IM BACK FROM THE DEAD and I'm sorry that I haven't been updating ;-;

I hoped you liked this cuz I spent most of my time doing this instead of my work :')

anyways, what should I do for my 1k reads?

That's it for now bye! - Eren🖤