Chapter 4

Its gonna be kinda short sorry 😿

*

          You woke up to a message on your phone, you check to see that Michael had a message for you, you click and it read

       'Hey y/n, sorry if it's a little early right now, but I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me and my family at 1:25? It's ok if not, next time if you're busy, ok? Ok bye,✌' you smiled and saw that it was 10 am. You got out of your bed and took a shower, after that, you changed into your clothes and went downstairs to surprisingly not see your mom, which is usually at the dinner table or in the kitchen.

          "Mom?" You yelled out, no answer, "moooooom?!" You yelled out again, still no answer, you became worried and checked the house, only to find a note.

         'Dear y/n, I'm sorry for not telling you about me going out of town, I made breakfast for you, also Michael told me that you are eating lunch at his place and I'm fine with that but don't get hurt, ok? I'll be back in 5 days, Love Mom.

        You put the note back on the counter and look in the fridge to find pancakes, you take the plate and syrup, you set the pancakes on the table and pour some syrup on the pancakes. You set them up and start eating, after that, you wash the dishes and scroll through your phone with nothing else to do, until you see a message from Michael.

'Hey, y/n I'm going to pick you in 30 minutes, see you! ❤'

         You sat there looking at that emoji, with a blank expression, your heart starts beating slight fast, and your face heats up. You got up and sat on the couch trying to process what he sent, your thoughts were interrupted by a 'ding dong' at your door, and get to open the door. As soon as you open it you were knocked out cold, turning your vision dark as you fall to the ground.

"I finally have you, y/n..."

T.B.C

I'm so sorry for updating late, I was busy and had to go to my cousin's party, and sorry this chapter is trash, so yea hope you like it 😅

-Eren