Best Friends

Third P.O.V
*
          Y/N and Michael have been best friends ever since third grade, but the thing y/n didn't like about him is that he bullies Chris, his younger brother, y/n understood why he did it but y/n kept on telling him that he should tell his parents about his problems.

         "Listen y/n, my parents never really listen to me, so what's really the point huh?" he said with pity but cleared his throat after. They were too busy being with Elizabeth and Chris. But of course, y/n never stopped telling him, y/n grew feelings for him but tried to ignore it, in which y/n kept on failing. And since tomorrow is Chris's birthday, he told y/n that he was going to pull a prank on him which is putting his head in Fredbears mouth, "What is gods name did you say? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS? HE COULD GET INJURED, HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" But of course, Michael ignored her...

"Chill y/n it's just gonna be a silly little prank, nothing will go wrong!" Michael said and continue playing video games. Y/n went angry ,

"If your ass doesn't tell them to stop the prank I'll stop it for them.." they said threatening.

His eyes went wide and looked over to her, with her hands on her hips, he sighed

"Alright fine I won't do the stupid prank, jeez." He said annoyed,

she smiled "Good, now be nice!" She said, Michael just rolled his eyes and focused on the screen. 'Like hell, I would stop the prank..' He smirked.

T.B.C

Alrighty son here yall go, I'll try to update so yuh