Chapter 9

Watch the video^

I FINALLY DON'T HAVE TO GO SCHOOL ANYMORE CUZ I HAVE WINTER BREAK

so I might post daily since it's of course WINTER BREAK

On with the story ( maybe a little short, CUZ I'VE BEEN LOSING MOTIVATION)

(MENTIONS OF ABUSE(?)⚠)

You saw Jason again, you started stammering and ran up the stairs, with Michael following you from behind. You were trying to calm yourself when Michael entered the room and rubbed your back gently. Finally you calmed down,

"Is something wrong, y/n?" he asked with a worried look on his face, you nod your head,

"That's my abusive ex that I was talking about.." you said to him, he got up and walked out the door. You heard yelling, so you quickly rushed down stairs to see Jason knocked out and Mr. and Mrs. Afton yelling at Michael who just rolled his eyes.

"He was abusive to y/n anyways, sooo..." He said, then they stopped yelling,

"It's true, he tried to horrible things to me..." you say walking behind them.

"Oh my goodness!! I'm so sorry I didn't notice, my dear!" Mrs. Afton said with suck worry in her voice.

"It's fine, you didn't know, Mrs. Afton," you say kinda low voice, Mrs. Afton smiled warmly and wanted to talk if you had any problems, you nod and walked with her to sit on the sofa. You both sit down on the sofa and Mrs. Afton starts talking,

"So, is there something that you want to let out?" she said in soft voice.

You nod "When I was younger, I used to date Jason, before he was really sweet, he'd buy me gifts, and would take me out on dates. But then suddenly he became distant with me and would leave late whenever I slept over at his house," I say with a low voice, she nods understanding.

"And whenever I try to talk to him he would hit me and would say mean things to me and sometimes I would catch him with other girls, so  ended the relationship him," Mrs. Afton nodded and continued to listen.

"When I told him that he started hitting me really hard and tried to held me hostage in his house," you say trying not cry, Mrs. Afton gasped and held you close to her, soon enough you started crying. 

"Let it out sweetheart" she said in a warm tone, then you started sobbing and then you stopped crying.

Michael came in and hugged you with a tear on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" He said with such worry in his voice,

"I'm sorry, it's just that I didn't want you to get mad." You say with a tear rolling down on your face
Then you get a notification from your phone, you get your phone out and check the notification. You see that your mom texted you,

'Hey honey, I just wanted to say that I will be coming two day early, so don't worry, ok? Alright then I'll see you in two days!'

Then you realized that you forgot about your mom when your with the Aftons. You told them that you have to go home tomorrow so your still able to sleep here. Mrs. Afton and Michael both nod, you smile and walk up stairs and say goodnight to Mrs. Afton, after all that you and Michael walk up stairs and enter his room. You change into some of his clothes, and once he sees you he starts to blush, you giggle and kiss him and which he kisses you back. You let go and smile, then Michael lifts you up and lays you on the bed (not really a lemon-) you then start to laugh when Michael starts to tickle you.

"OKAY O-OKAY, YOU C-CAN AHAHAHAHA STOP N-NOW!" you yell out, he stops and laughs at you. You take some deep breaths and finally you calmed down.

(This will include ??body kissing?? Idk man but its like kisses on the neck or sh*t)

"I'm sorry, baby," Michael says and starts to slightly kiss your neck, you gasp and blush, you feel a smirk form on Michael's face as he kisses your lips and which you kiss back. He backs up and changes into some clothes sleep. He comes back and lays right next to you, turn to face him and hug him, notices and hugs you as well. As you guys were falling asleep, there was someone outside of the house, someone that you thought would leave, but never did.

T.B.C

hello my children, I posted UwU and I might post on Monday, so yea, I made it uh hmm fluffy I guess anyways thank for reading!😁