𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14 - 𝑊ℎ𝑦?-

Note: wowsers..... I never thought this book would get 40k+ reads... but tysm for all the reads I promise to make more chapters during my digital learning days and weekends so I'll keep you notice on that but I've also kinda fallen out of fnaf but I'll try to post chapters every so often

Readers POV

I saw a hooded figure by the mail box. Weird . I thought, I looked back at my mom and smiled.
"Let's go home, I've missed you a lot." I said will closing the door. My mom nodded and walked along with me. I sighed and looked down at the road under me, mom must've noticed and tried to do some small talk with me. It worked for a few minutes but that's about it, I told her my mom about most of the experience that happen but I definitely didn't tell her about the kiss, she'd freak out to her death. Soon we made to our house, mom pulled out the keys and unlocked the door. My eyes widened at the scene..

Blood everywhere. A knife on the floor, gloves , item scattered around the floor. Mom almost fainted at the scene and I immediately called the police. My hands were shaking, voice cracking, and my mom sitting on one of the porch chairs trying to figure out what's happening. After  the police had arrived they immediately checked around asking us questions and such, when I saw a figure running towards us. It was Michael, he hugged tight while hot tears were streaming down my face.

"Shh, it's okay everything will be fine y/n.." he said in a calming voice and rubbing my back. I tried choking back my tears and calming down,

"Hey Michael can we go out on a walk..?" I asked quietly, Michael looked at me and nodded. We walked out in the cold breezy night looking at the stars.... Until Michael cleared his throat.

"Hey y/n so uh I've had to ask you this but I didn't know when to, but- actually never mind.." he trailed off, I nudged his shoulder,

"C'mon you can say anything to me." I replied, he had a soft but nervous look on his face.

"Okay so you know how we've been friends for a long time? Well I've been to ask you this.... Y-"

"Y/N~~!!" a voice that we never wanted to hear called out....

JASON.

You and Michael looked at each other and immediately started running back towards the house. Thankfully a police was outside ,

"SIR THERES A MAN THAT WE SAW BEFORE IS TRYING TO KILL US!" I yelled out to him. The police turned over and nodded

"How does he look, name, and age?" He asked, we replied with all of Jason's description while he took some notes he thanked us and called for some back up in case and told us to stay inside the house. We quickly went inside the house and saw my mom sitting at one of the dinning chairs with her hands beside her head. We sat at the table with her in silence, I looked over to see more police cars and I guess that's supposed to be Jason trying to fight but tweeted instead. Now that I think about it Michael never got to tell what he wanted to say, I decided not to ask him at a time like this so maybe tomorrow.

JASONS POV

I will swear on my life y/n... I will get you back even if I have to give everything up Simon was a bust so I kicked is sorry ass out of my house and that stupid little Michael count your days you moron I will get y/n...

OH MY GOD I POSTED OKAY OMG STOP IM SO HAPPY FOR POSTING AND IM SORRY FOR LEAVING U GUYS IN THE DUST BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS JUICY ASS CHAPTER 😘😘 CYA -Eren (I go by eren now pls address me as Eren!!)