Chapter 10

Baby blue love makes me levitate 😍^
*
I cant type on my computer cuz my brother got a new desk and he needs to connect to wifi and without wifi I can't use the laptop.. SO NOW I HAVE TO USE MY GODDAMN PHONE

anyways i just wanted to say thank so much for 4k reads I never knew so many people liked Michael-

(Kind of short sorry)

You woke up around 4 am and feel like if someone was watching you, you get out of the bed and go downstairs to get a glass of water. You here a creek on the floor and turn around, you see a human figure, startled and scared you were, you splashed the water on the unknown person. You run to turn on the lights, when you did, you were shocked to see Michael soaked in water. You laugh awkwardly and rub the back of your neck,

"H-hey Mikey, didn't see you there, hehe," you say looking down at the floor. Your chin was lifted and your eyes locked with Michael's, he smiled and pecked your lips.

"Don't worry, I was just wondering why you woke up early." He said with worry, you smile and walk up stairs and taking Michael with you, you enter the room and lay down. You look over to Michael and smile,
"I love you, you know that right?" You said to him.
"Of course I do, your the best person I have ever met." He said and hugged you. You smile and hug him back, soon you fell into deep sleep.

Time skip to next morning :'D

You woke up with a sleeping Michael next you, you smile and shake him to wake up. His eyes flicker open and as he sees you he smiles and gets up. You both get off the bed and stretch, change into some of Michael's clothes. You smile at him and tell him that you going downstairs, he nods and follows you.
"Good morning Mr and Mrs. Afton!" You say with a smile,

"Well good morning to you too!" Mrs. Afton says with smile.

"You guys want eggs?"(Eggs Benedict-)
Mrs.Afton asked, you and Michael nod and sit by the table next to Elizabeth and Chris. After 3 minutes, Mrs. Afton came with plates and set them on the table, you thank her and began to eat the eggs. After you and Michael were done, you told Mrs. Afton that you were going outside to get some fresh air and go for a walk, she nodded and told you to take Michael with you. You nod and go up stairs to tell Michael that you going for a walk.

"Mikey we're both going for a walk." You said to him, you look over to he is texting someone. You walk over to him and he looks up at you and smiles ,

"Ok, let me get ready-," you cut him off,

"Who were you texting?" You ask, he looks at you and looks at his phone,

"...one of my friends." He says and looks at you, you lift an eyebrow.

"Is that so? Can I see?" You ask, he nods and gives you his phone, you look at the texts and see that the contact name was 'Simon', you look over to Michael.

"Who is Simon?" You ask,

"Just one of my old friends," he said taking his phone back,

"Well get your shoes on we're going for a walk!" You said with a grin. Michael looks at you with a smile and gets shoes on. Once Michael got his shoes on, you both went downstairs.

"We're going for a walk mom!" Michael yelled and looks over at the kitchen to get response,

"Alright, stay safe kiddos, be back by 7:30!" Mrs. Afton yelled back.

"Alright, let's go." You said to him and walk out the door while holding his hand, you look over at Michael who is smiling. You softly smile back and continue walking....

You both enter a park and start walking around, looking at the flowers. You find a place to sit and lay down on the grass, you admire the beautiful sky. You look over to Michael who is also laying down next to you looking at the sky, you take his hand and hold on to it.

"Michael..." you say looking at the sky,

"Yes, y/n?" He say looking at you.

"Promise me , that...you would never leave me..." you say looking at him, Michael's eyes soften and holds you hand tighter.

"I would never leave you y/n, your too important to lose." He says, he gets up and pulls you in his arms and hugs you, you both let go and look at each other. He smiles and kisses you, you kiss back and get up, breaking the kiss, you look at your watch 'Its 7:24, huh? Well, I'll tell Michael that we're leaving now', you look over at Michael and see him looking at the sky, you smile and walk over to him.

"Its time to go now Michael it's almost 7:30." You say, he nods and starts to walk, you follow him to the pathway and notice a bush move, you ignore thinking its was an animal, but you kept on hearing the bush move. You got tired of it and walked over to the bush....only to be attacked by someone, you couldn't see who it was due to you vision getting blurry. You hear your name being called but then pitch black came over your vision and was knocked out cold...

Who was this person? Well cant say....

T.B.C

HI IM BACK FROM THE DEAD AND I FINALLY POSTED AND IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN LOSING MOTIVATION, SO ILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW MAYBE, ok love you guys- Love Eren🖤