I...

...have other books and crossovers are inevitable so I don't know, maybe check those out because I need a reason to continue them.

You'll Always Have Me
Bianca Jones is 15 years old and in her second year of highschool with her best friend Damon Chase, whom she has known all her life. As best friends, they know everything about each other. Well, they used to; Bianca has been keeping a secret from Damon for a 3 years, and as far as she knows, if she can keep her mouth shut, nothing will change.

You'll Always Be Mine
Trisha Wall is the new girl in town. She is the new girl, in Freshman year. As the new girl, she is very nervous about the other students, but she has two friends she met four years earlier on holiday. By meeting up with Damon Chase and Bianca Jones, she gets introduced to their other friends, one being Peter Jackson, who shows very sudden interest in her.
Peter Jackson, the future Alpha of his pack, is in Sophomore year. Ever since he turned 14, he has been looking for his mate, but what happens when he gets introduced to the new girl in town and school and it turns out she is what he has been looking for? The problem is, he has to go very slow, because she is a human and has no idea why he is so interested.

Happy Childhoods
This is a book full of shorts about Bianca's and Damon's childhood.
What was Damon like before he got kidnapped? What about Bianca?

Secret
Jake Benett and Karlie Ann Rivers. He's a player and she's a tomboy. He's the captain of the school's soccer team and she's the smartest girl in her year. Both have big dreams they plan on achieving. Both have at least one secret they can't have anyone finding out about. Now, however, a book is written about them so all of you lovely people will know about them.

Goodboy Meets Badgirl
Alex Grant, ex-player, new to Ridgeview Highschool, makes friends with Blue Davis, the not necessarily nerdy senior, who has an enormous crush on Maia Hills, the Queen Bee's best friend.
Speaking of the Queen Bee of Ridgeview, Celeano Halvorsen is the slutty senior with the perfect body. She seems to care about no one but herself, but she knows that's just not true.
Will the two become compatible with each other? Read to find out! 

Honestly 'Trust me, Princess' was supposed to be a side story I did in my free time. The idea was bad and it was just hanging there until I started and now it has 37k views. Like, how?

Honestly I love you guys.

~Trisha Chase xx