Chapter 7: Amusement Park (Part 1)

(Quinn's POV)

We're going to an amusement park. I didn't know what that is, so Sam showed me a picture on his phone. The amusement park has a lot of colors. I'm really excited to go. Sam's mom and dad are going with us; they're really nice just like Sam. Austin is coming too, but I'm the happiest because Sam invited Kaden and his Mommy. 

Sam puts me in the car seat and buckles me in. "Sam?" I say as he stands up. He bends back down.

"What is it, Princess?" he asks, smiling. Did I ever mention I like his smile? 

"Can I bring Winnie-the-Pooh to the amusement park?" I ask. I want to put Pooh on some rides, but Sam shakes his head.

"You'll lose him, the amusement park is a big place. You'll have Kaden to play with, okay?" He says. I'm a little upset but nod. He kisses my forehead and closes the door, going to sit in his seat. Sam's parents are going in their car, but Austin, Kaden and his mommy are going in our car. 

We wait for a while for Austin to come. When he does, he sits in the seat next to Sam's. He gives me a high five. After Sam's parents start their car, we start driving to Kaden's house. When we get there, Kaden and his Mommy are standing on the pavement. Sam gets out of the car and says hello to them. He puts Kaden seat in the car. When Kaden sits in the car, he gives me a high five.

"Hi Quinn," he says. I smile at him and say hello. When his mommy sits in the car, she says hello to me too, and then to Austin. When everyone is buckled in, Sam starts driving again.

(Sam POV)

We drive towards the amusement park. I look back at Quinn and see her whispering with Kaden about something. Austin, Emma and I start our own conversation about work, which switches to kids.

Once we reach  the park, I park my car next to my parents. I introduce them to Emma and Kaden and we go through the gates and buy the tickets. After a mini-fight, Emma lets me buy her tickets. 

I hold Quinn's hand as we wait and decide where to go first. I ask Quinn where she wants to go. Not knowing what the rides are, she shrugs. 

"Mom I wan't to go on the bumper cars!" Kaden tells Emma. Emma looks at everybody else and we nod, making our way to the attraction. I pick Quinn up and put her on my shoulders, so she doesn't get tired and has better view. We get to the bumper cars and Kaden drags Emma towards the platform. 

I take Quinn of my shoulder and hold her in my arms. "Wanna go on the bumper cards?" I ask her. She nods happily. I walk towards the platform and scan our tickets, so that the gate opens and lets us through. I pick a bumper and buckle Quinn in, before taking a seat next to her. "Now you hold on tight and don't lean forward too much, got it?" I tell her. She looks up at me and nods. She then turns her attention to Kaden and Emma on the other side of the platform.

Kaden looks at Quinn and waves to her, Quinn reciprocating the gesture. The lights on the floor turn on and I look down at Quinn, "Ready?" I ask. She grins and nods her head fast. "Hold on tight," I repeat. I press the pedal and the car starts moving. There are about 5 other cars that are in use, but I don't go for those. I make my way towards Emma and Kaden, smiling evilly. Emma rolls her eyes and turns the wheel, trying to get out of the way but is too slow. I bump into her car which causes it to move backwards about a meter. 

Emma narrows her eyes at us as I laugh and start getting away. We bump into some other cars until Emma catches up to us. I see her as I turn around. I see her about to bump into us, so I hold Quinn back with my arm. That way, she doesn't get hurt. We bump into cars a few more times before the attraction stops and we get out. 

We go back to my parents and Austin, and start thinking about where to go next.

Okay so this is short because I'm sort of not allowed on the computer after I got 0% on my geometry exam. Okay bye.