❣︎Chapter Eight❣︎

~Flashback~

Y/N sat on the bench crying. She had just found out she didn't have enough money to pay for the nanny or for rent this month. Needless so say, she was a wreck.

"Hey. Why's a pretty girl like you crying?" A deep voice asked.

Y/N's head shot up to where the voice was coming from.

Her eyes were met with a tall guy. He had black hair that stood up in a weird yet hot type of way. He had a worried expression on his face which honestly made him hotter.

"N-no reason I'm fine!" She sniffed, wiping her tears, trying not to look stupid in front of the hot guy standing in front of her.

He chuckled lightly, "You don't look fine." He raised an eyebrow.

"Is everything you do attractive?" Y/N breathed out blushing at the man.

"What?" He asked with an amused look on his face.

"I- uh nothing. Anyways thanks for checking up in me but I'm fine." She forced a smile.

"How about I treat you to coffee? You look like you need it." He smiled warmly.

"S-sure."

He held out his hand and she hesitantly took it and stood up.

"I'm Kuroo by the way."
"Y/N L/N." She replied.

☀︎︎

Y/N and Kuroo had gone out for a week before she explained to him that she had a 1 year old son. He was hesitant at first but he soon accepted the fact and still hung out with them.

"Kuroo. cake." Haru mumbled to Kuroo, pulling his shirt to get his attention.
"Of course buddy get whatever you like." Kuroo grinned.

The corner of Haru's mouth tugged into a slight smile.

Y/N had been busy working so the two boys decided it would be a good idea to go out for lunch.

They enjoyed hanging out with each other. Always smiling around each other. Haru actually looked happy despite his stoic expression all of the time.

Y/N felt truly happy.

☀︎︎

"Kuroo!" Y/N knocked on his door.

'Hm..maybe he didn't hear me.'  She thought to herself.

She took her key she had to his apartment and walked in.

"Hey babe! I made some cake for Haru and I thought you would want some since...it's...w-what is going on?" Y/N trailed off as she walked into his room.

Kuroo was there.

But so was someone else.

A naked woman to be exact.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?!" Kuroo questioned, getting out of the get frantically.