тняєє ; ησт ѕσ нαρρу ƈαмρєяѕ ραят тωσ/ƒσυя

☀️

chapter iii ; ❝i get on your nerves? well, you've been on mine

☀️

'Confessional: Y/N L/N.'

"if i'm being completely honest, i'm actually scared... like, of course, they put the shy person on the freaking spot: not only do i have to decide who i want to be my teammates, but i have invisibility too - which puts me at an advantage, but also a disadvantage because i might peeve some people off!" you sit neatly on the edge of the toilet seat inside the confessional outhouse, pinching your nose to loophole around the noxious gas emitting from the deteriorating wooden trap. "but i guess i did ask for this when taking part of this competition; thing's could absolutely be worse... UGHGUGHU--!!!"

☀️

you jolt up, slamming the door of the old dunny wide open, and zoom out of there not being able to stand the stench and/or thinking for much longer. "i'm not going to make it, am i?" you realize openly, slouching as you travel to where the rest of the contestants are at their shared cabins.

out of the blue, a piercing shriek rumbles the earth resulting in a flock of birds flying away from the original source.

a slight morbid curiosity influences your feet to pick up the pace until you reach the front porch of the screaming gophers' girl's cabin and behind a crowd of equally-concerned people.

"oh man! that white girl can scream." leshawna, the same slick ponytailed girl from earlier, comments; the remark producing a deep chuckle from duncan.

in front of the multiple heads gathered about is lindsay quivering atop a stool as she scowls down at the poor, yet disgusting, cockroach in the center of the living space.

"w-what is it?" the blonde brings her arms up to protect her precious face all while balancing on the small chair with a single, high-heeled cowgirl boot. "kill it! kill it!"

dj - the tallest, most muscular person among all the contestants - finally spots the certain nuisance causing all the ruckus, and humorously leaps into the air and onto someone's bottom bunk in terror, visibly breaking the piece of furniture into two.

"that..." gwen's face drops further, if that's even possible, at the scene. "...was my bed."

harold takes action, stomping all over the place, causing the cockroach to grow frantic and stutter about the ground, which entails a grand portion of the girls around to react frightfully.

heather and beth climb up a random top bunk for safety, leshawna joins harold along their fiasco, lindsay somehow mounted atop the giant dj, and you back away from the woman's quarters, shutting the door selfishly on all of them.