ѕιx ; ιηηєя тυямσιℓ

☀️

chapter vi ; ❝it's hard for me to let you go

chapter vi ; it's hard for me to let you go.

☀️

you grabbed the last bowl of mashed potatoes and 'great value' water from chef who awards you with a concise, short nod, enabling you to smile halfheartedly in return.

you stop blindly in place, trying to make a quick decision on where you should take a seat at.

tyler - already having his optical seers on you - hops up from his seat, throwing up an outstretched hand to wave you over beside his and bridgette's places on-the-spot.

a modest grin breaks out on your face, slowly approaching the killer bass table, but you terminate your tracks when you subsequently notice how the jock was situated right across from the green-haired man you were currently in fear of.

not even a beat later, leshawna twirls around in her chair, noticing your minimal movement and internal conflict, then nudges with her head to the empty spot between herself and justin.

you teeter your body in either direction, contemplating your choices before sending a sorrowful look to tyler, then going to sit beside the gregarious girl with the pale-gold hoops and the god-like, hawaiian male model.

"good choice, friend." heather snickered, now sitting directly across from you; she cunningly sneaks her black and raspberry-colored beach wedges amongst your upper legs - just barely rubbing against them.

lindsay giggled knowingly along, bumping her elbow jocularly adjacent to heather's, who responds quite positively to the act. this randomly generates beth to burst into a fit too, matching lindsay's energy in an attempt of 'follow the leader'.

you scoot your seat back innocently, giving heather more legroom - not realizing the rhyme-or-reason behind her advancements - as you chuckle cumbersomely at the inherently-sensual interaction.

inspecting the two next to you, justin shows off his signature sparkling white smile unknowingly, whilst leshawna lightly scoffs, picking up onto the female manipulator's actions.

"so, how was being on the killer bass side?" leshawna starts up some small talk, not being able to handle much more of the chewing asmr she was receiving from all angles of the table (specifically owen from a few seats away), on top of cody's neverending flirting that was currently being used on almost every chick in his team.

you pop a spoonful of potato in your mouth as she asks this question, using it as an excuse to buy you some time on how to answer it.

scrunching your face at the weirdly strong alcoholic taste, you swallow, pulling the metal utensil out from between your lips. "um... well, dj's always super sweet!"

leshawna and lindsay nod approvingly at the exclamation, still focusing on you while they await for a more extended description.

"and, uh, bridgette and geoff seem really cool; they also seem to be getting really close. i wish i got to talk to them more." you churn your spoon around the innermost edge of the bowl, gathering more food to soon shovel into your mouth. "katie and sadie are... alright? sometimes they can be too overbearing, but i guess they have sweet, pure intentions... so i like them!"