ƒσυя ; ησт ѕσ нαρρу ƈαмρєяѕ ραят тняєє/ƒσυя

☀️

chapter iv ; ❝i'm like- like, like

chapter iv ; ❝i'm like- like, like... like, life?

☀️

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

a reminder from chris spread to all the campers that, as soon as their breakfast was finished, to get ready and dress in bathing/swimsuits, then meet him in front of the cabins so that he can guide us to our next location of which our next challenge will apparently take place.

you pull your suitcase to the front of the communal, away from the entrance so as to not disrupt those entering and/or exiting the building.

you found your swimsuit - a fluorescent orange off-the-shoulder, frilled bandeau matched with high-waisted bottom two-piece set - relatively quickly, matching it with a pair of regular black adidas slides, diamond stud earrings, a thick plastic multi-brown-colored headband, and an oversized blank white tee over it.

you ensure to grab your other bathroom essentials, then re-zip up and lock your luggage to retrieve it back inside the communal. you leave it in a corner in front of the three assigned bathroom doors, more specifically where you slept for the night, and casually stepped into the girl's designated area.

upon your entrance, you turn another corner and immediately come into contact with a barefaced gwen amidst doing her usual everyday dark makeup look as well as leshawna casually brushing her teeth. you can faintly hear faucets running from behind the wall, dividing the five bathroom stalls and probably ten or so more showers, over the intensely loud bubblegum-pop radio station someone was playing. you pay no mind to it though, as you wait for one of the stalls to clear up.

soon enough, the lock to the stall jiggles, revealing a beth in quite the conservative, long-sleeved layered bathing suit - even despite the bright colors consisting of a shade of hot pink and fuchsia. "hey y/n! what kind of swimsuit do you have? you'll probably look amazing in it!" she eagerly tells you, flicking through the articles of clothing woven in between your arms and hands, inspecting them intricately.

"y-yeah, um... dig through them, why don't you?" you stand there patiently, watching as she judges them blatantly with a multitude of twisted appearances.

"why're you wearing a shirt over them?! the bikini's so hot! you deserve to show everyone how pretty it is!" she scrunches her face at the realization, singling the white piece out from the rest, and dangling it right in front of your face.

"i get that you mean well, beth, b-but..!" you hesitate on a reason why, not really knowing whether if you need a reason anyway; but eventually, you just opted on sugarcoating around the request.

"it's the only swimming suit i brought, so - i guess - you'll eventually get to see it? by the way, you look so pretty in the pink!"

"t-thank you, y/n..." beth interlaces her hands together and rides them up against her cheek, admiring every detail of your face in silence as she feels bashful from the random compliment.