Chapter 1: Beginning

"Ring, Ring", the sound that Alex's phone makes, "Hello" said Alex as he rub his eyes and stretch his arms. "Wake up" said Treyvon, "It's almost time for us to be at school." Alex hangs the phone up, rushing to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Alex was having a hard time trying to find something to wear for school. "Alex get your ass down here" said Alex's mother, "Your bus is almost here." Alex ran down stairs outdoor towards the bus. "Hey boo" said De'Ja. She was one of Alex's best friends, she always was there when He needed her. "What's up bitch" said Alex. "Girl, You know Treyvon got a crush on Jay" said De'Ja. Jay was a thug, who was very known in the city, he was a senior at my school. "Oh yea, lil guh" said Alex, "Treyvon always tries to get the hardcore men." Treyvon was Alex's second best friend, who tried to have sex with the whole football team, but he had Alex back. The bus finally arrive to the school, Lincoln High School, where Alex attend since Pre-K. "Hello bitches" said Treyvon, "Hey Whore" said Alex and De'ja. The bell rung. Alex sat beside Jay in first period. "You need to move around fagget" said Jay. Alex proceed to move because he wasn't in the mood to argue.

De'Ja wasn't going for the shit. "You need to watch your fucking mouth" said De'Ja, "Bitch shut up" said Jay. "Nawl bitch you need to shut up" said De'Ja, "before I drag your ass. Jay stood up like he was bout to hit De'Ja, but he left the classroom. "Get Back in here Jayceon" said the teacher. Jay kept walking like he didn't hear the teacher. Just before the teacher could say something else, the bell rung. Alex walk to his locker and all he could hear was De'Ja mouth. "Bitch!, Why didn't you say nothing?" said De'Ja, "Because it wasn't worth
the time" said Alex. Alex could look at De'Ja and tell that she was mad about the situation. "Hey bitches" said Treyvon, "Hey" said De'Ja and Alex. I know he hear what happen in first period, Alex was thinking. "Are y'all ready for gym" said Treyvon, "Bitch we know you ready" said De'Ja. De'Ja hated the fact that Treyvon took gym just to watch the boys play basketball. "Im really not feeling gym today" said Alex, "Why not?" said Treyvon. Alex didn't reply to Treyvon. So De'Ja and Treyvon started to walk into the gym, leaving Alex behind. Alex went an sit in the bleachers, while Treyvon sit by the basketball court and De'Ja was with her boyfriend. De'Ja dated a football player, which was Tyson Wade, he was the finest and he was the star player.

It was finally time for lunch. Alex always sat alone because De'Ja sat with her boyfriend and Treyvon sat with the cheerleaders. "Hello" said Dj. Dj was a football player like Tyson. He was Tyson best friend. Alex was in shock, because everyone knew he was gay. "Hello" said Alex in a nervous voice, "Why are you sitting alone?" said Dj. "Because I love being alone" said Alex, "excuse me, Mr. Attitude" said Dj. "I don't have an attitude" said Alex, "It's just you a straight boy, talking to a gay boy." "Well I don't have nothing against gay people" said Dj. Alex started to smile, he couldn't believe that this was the first straight boy to hold a conversation with him. "Bay, I'll be right back" said Tyson, "Alright" said De'Ja. "Bruh!, Why are you over here talking to a punk?" said Tyson, "Dude chill" said Dj. "Excuse me bitch" said Alex, "Bitch you heard me" said Tyson". "Nawl hoe I didn't hear you" said Alex. Tyson proceed to push Alex. Dj stood in front of Alex and told Tyson to back off. "Y'all got my man fucked up" said De'Ja, "Bitch you on your man side and I'm your best friend" said Alex. "Fuck you" said De'Ja, "Bitch fuck you and your friendship" said Alex. All of this cause a lost of a friendship. "Alex, Tyson, De'Ja, and Dj report to the office" said the principal.

"Y'all have three days at home, for causing a scene in the cafeteria" said the principal. Alex was really pissed that De'Ja was on her boyfriend side. "You need a ride" said Dj, "Sure" said Alex. Dj had a red range rover with rims. Dj and Alex got in to the car. "Can I tell you something?" said Dj, "Yes" said Alex. Alex was very nervous because he didn't know what Dj was bout to say. "You know when I stood up for you" said Dj, "Yeah" said Alex. "I did that because I like you" said Dj. Alex was shocked. He didn't know what to say; he was speechless. "Say something" said Dj, "Give me a minute said Alex.