Chapter 9: Emotional Rollercoaster!

"Stop" said Alex, "I love Dj". "What about me"? Jay asked; "What about you" Alex asked, "Do you love me" Jay asked. Alex was silent. "Alex" Jay yelled; "Yes I fucking love you" Alex said in a upsetting voice. Alex began to cry; Jay pulled him close and hugged him. "Why are you crying" Jay asked, "because I love you, but I'm in love with Dj." Said Alex. "What should I do" Jay thought to his self. "Kiss me" said Alex. Jay start kissing Alex; Alex stopped him. Only to take off his clothes. Alex told Jay to lay back, Alex move his mouth slowly up and down Jay's dick; Jay start pushing Alex's head down. "Let's 69" said Jay. So Jay began to eat Alex's ass; while Alex continue to suck Jay's dick. "Ring,Ring" Alex's phone ringing. It was Dj calling. "Hold up, Hello" said Alex, "Where are you bae" Dj asked, "Out with De'ja" said Alex. Alex start putting his clothes on. "What time are you coming home" Dj asked, "Bout to come now bae" Alex replied, "Ok, bye" said Dj. "So you bout to go" Jay asked, "Yes" Alex replied, "Well ok, Love you" said Jay, "Love you too, Now bye" said Alex. Alex proceed out the door; Jay was so excited that Alex said it back. As Alex drove home, All he could do was think about Jay. "My love life is a Rollercoaster" Alex thought to his self. Alex made it home; he unlocked door. The first thing he heard was Dj's  voice; "Bae! Is that you", "Yes" Alex replied. "Come here" said Dj.

"Yes" said Alex, "Come lay down with me" said Dj, "Let me take a quick shower", "Bay! You just had a bath" Dj replied. "I know" said Alex, "Gone mane" said Dj. Alex knew Dj was mad, but he still took a shower. Alex twisted the knob to the shower; he was thinking "how could I cheat on Dj". Alex start crying as the warm water hits his body; 25 minutes later, he step out the shower to dry off. He wrapped a towel around his waist; he walked out of the bathroom to his room. "Don't put no clothes on" said Dj "Come here Alex". Alex went to Dj; Alex got in the bed with Dj. Dj had his shirt off; Alex took off Dj's pants. "Mane I miss you" said Dj, "I was never gone" Alex replied, "I know bae" said Dj. Alex got on top of Dj and start kissing him; Dj's dick start getting hard. Alex start kissing all over Dj's body, slowly placing his mouth on Dj's dick. Alex start moving his mouth up and down Dj's dick. "Ooooooooh damn bae" said Dj "Suck this dick". Alex began sucking faster and faster. "Oooooooooohh I'm bout to come bae" said Dj in a excited voice. Alex let Dj come in his mouth; "Damn bae" said Dj. Alex lay down beside Dj. "I love you Dj" said Alex, "I love you more bae".Dj lean over to wrap Alex around his arms; they slowly close their eyes.

"Ring, Ring", the sound coming from the alarm. "Get up bae" said Dj, "Why" Alex replied; "it's time for me to take a bath" said Dj, Dj is making progress in walking, but still need Alex help at times. "Ok bae" said Alex, "First let me start you some bath water". As Alex proceed to the bathroom, his phone rung and "Jay" name showed on the screen. Alex hit ignore; "Bing, Bing" Alex received a message from "Jay".

Why you didn't answer?  -received

                       I'm getting ready to help Dj take a bath.  -sent

Ugh you need to come an help me.  -received

                       There's nothing wrong with you boy. -sent

Come over later.  -received

                              I might Jay, now bye-sent

Ok.  -received

"Bae" Dj yelled, "here I come" Alex yelled back. Alex went an help Dj out of the bed; They went to the bathroom. Alex took Dj's clothes off and helped him into the tub. Just when Alex was bout to leave out the bathroom; "Bae,Get in with me" said Dj, "No" Alex replied, "Please" Said Dj , "Ok" Said Alex. Alex sat in between Dj's legs; Dj start kissing on Alex's neck. "Mhm stop" said Alex, "No bae!" Dj replied, Dj kept kissing on Alex's neck. "Mhmmmm, oooohhh" the sounds coming from Alex's mouth, Dj's dick start getting hard; Alex put his hands on Dj's dick, slowly massage it. Alex face toward Dj and they began to kiss, As Alex move his hands up and down Dj's dick; "Damn I'm bout to nut" Dj yelled. After that, they both bath; Alex got out the tub to dry off, he helped Dj out and dried him off. "Ring, Ring" Dj's phone ringing, Dj answer "Hello", All he can hear was someone crying. "Hello" said Dj, "It's good to hear your voice" said Yasmine. "Bae it's my sister" said Dj, "Lord" said Alex, "Yasmine, I'm fine" said Dj, "Well me and Jasmine on our way down there" said Yasmine. That was not good news for Dj, because neither him nor his parents told his twin sisters he was bi. "Alright" Dj said in a sad voice, "Ok bye, see you soon" said Yasmine. Now, Dj thinking how he going to explain he's bi to his sisters. "Bae" said Dj, "What" Alex replied, "Can you act as my roommate" Dj asked, "Hell nawl" Alex replied, "Bae Please! Just until I tell them" said Dj, "Alright" Alex yelled. Alex was so pissed, he move back and forward around the house. "Alex" Said Dj, "What" Alex yelled, "I need a little help to the living room" said Dj. Alex waited for five minutes to help Dj, "Thanks bae" said Dj, "Yeah" Alex replied. Alex proceed back to his room, while Dj watch tv. Alex looked at the clock; it was 6:00 p.m. Alex pulled his phone out an text "Jay"