Chapter 2: Dj & Alex

Alex couldn't believe what Dj just said. He was just thinking. " So how long have you been liking me" said Alex, "For a while" said Dj. "So I was wondering if you was single" said Dj, "Yes" said Alex. Alex already knew what Dj was going to say. "Can I be your boyfriend?" said Dj, "Yes" said Alex. Alex was happy but he wasn't bout to show Dj. "What street you stay on?" said Dj, "Morgan Street" said Alex. Alex was just thinking "How did I get a boyfriend?". "We here" said Dj. Alex was thinking so hard, that he wasn't paying any attention. "Thank you" said Alex, "Can I Have your number?" said Dj. "721-553-0890" said Alex, "I'm text you shawty" said Dj. Alex walked off with a smile, but forgot he had to tell his mother he got suspend for three days. "Why are you at home" said Alex's mother, "I got suspend for three days" said Alex. "Why?" said Alex's mother. Alex was the only child. So his mother never punish him. "Because De'Ja's boyfriend call me a "Fagget", "He said what" said Alex's mother. She hated that someone talked about my sexuality. Her face reaction was to funny. Alex's mother was so upset.

"We'll go home" said Alex's mother. Did I mention that Alex's mother is a rich lawyer. Alex's mother had a mansion with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living-rooms, dining room and a kitchen. With a guest house with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen , 1 bathroom, living-room, dining room and a pool. Alex stayed in the guest house, because Alex's family stayed in the mansion with Alex's mother. "Yes ma'am" said Alex. "Ring, Ring" Alex's phone rung, "Hello" said Alex. "Wassup bay" said Dj, "Hey Dj" said Alex. "So what are you doing?" said Dj, "Watching Tv" said Alex. Dj wanted to go chill with Alex so bad but he didn't know how to ask. "So can I" said Dj, "Can you what" said Alex, "Can I come over and chill tonight?" said Dj, "Um Yeah" said Alex. Dj was so relieved that Alex said "yes". "Ain't your mother going to say something" said Dj, "I have                        my own house" said Alex, "I see you living big" said Dj, "Not really" said Alex, "Anyways, What time Can I come" said Dj, "9:00" said Alex. Alex started to clean his house and then take a bath. He was excited that Dj was coming over. It was 8:50 and Alex was waiting for the clock to hit 9:00 o'clock. "Bing" Alex received a message from Dj, "On my way!". Alex started to get nervous. It seems like Dj couldn't wait until nine o'clock. "Knock, knock", "Who is it" said Alex, "it's Dj". Damn he made it fast, Alex thought to his self. Dj walked in giving Alex a hug.

"Damn this dude fine with tattoos on his neck" Alex was thinking. "I wonder what his body look like."So what we bout to watch" said Dj, "Love & Basketball" said Alex, "You want some popcorn." "Sure bay" said Dj. As the popcorn warmed up, Alex was thinking how would he react when Dj try to touch him. "Beep, Beep" the popcorn was done. "Let's begin the movie" said Dj; Alex begin to laugh. Alex started the movie, then turned off the lights. Alex sat down on the couch by Dj. As the movie played, Dj put his arms around Alex. Alex slowly layed his head on Dj chest. "Why are you shaking?" Said Dj, "I don't know" said Alex, "Don't be afraid" said Dj "You safe with me." Damn, why he like me? Alex thought. "It's kind of hot in here" said Dj, "Can I take off my shirt?", "Sure" said Alex. Dj pulled off his shirt. Alex thinking; "Damn he got tattoos all over his body,and he got a eight pack." "You can lay your head back down" said Dj. Alex layed back down. "Damn this a good movie" said Dj. Dj didn't realize that Alex felt asleep. "Bay wake up" said Dj, "I'm not sleep" Alex replied, "Yes you are" said Dj, Alex begin to laugh. Dj raise Alex's face towards his, "I know we just start talking but I'm really feeling you" said Dj. "Really" said Alex, "shhh" said Dj.

Dj begin to kiss Alex, while sliding his hands down Alex's pants. "Stop" said Alex, Dj was afraid he did something wrong. Alex grab Dj hand and led him to the room. Alex begin to unzip Dj pants, slowing stroking Dj's dick while they we're kissing. Dj start kissing Alex on his neck, "ohh, yess" the words coming from Alex's mouth. Alex slowly move down, placing his mouth onto Dj's dick. "Oh bay, that feels good" said Dj, "Suck the balls bay." Alex started to massage Dj's balls. Dj pulled Alex towards his face kissing him, slowly putting his tongue down Alex's throat. "Turn over bay" said Dj, "Do you have a condom" said Alex, "Yes" said Dj. Dj start licking up and down Alex's booty, "ooohhh,ooohhh" said Alex. Dj begin to slowly insert his dick inside Alex's ass. "Damn this ass fat" said Dj, "You like daddy's dick." "Yes" Alex replied. Dj was taking forever to bust a nut, so Alex proceed to push Dj out of his ass and start stroking Dj's dick. "Oooohh I'm bout come bay" said Dj; Alex put his mouth on Dj's dick. Dj nut in Alex's mouth and Alex swallow it. "Can I take a shower?" said Dj, "Yes" said Alex. Alex couldn't believe he lost his virginity to a football player. "What have I done" Alex thought. As Dj was taking his bath, Alex wrote in his diary. "Can I stay a night" said Dj, "Yes, boo" said Alex. "I hope he don't think, I use him for sex" Dj was thinking. Asleep they went.

Next morning, Alex woke up and Dj was gone. There was a letter on Alex's table.

Dear Alex,
"I really like you, I will like to take this relationship to the next level. Be ready at five, Im taking you out to dinner. This showing you that, I'm not a one night stand. It's like love in first sight. When we return to school; I'm showing everyone that, I'm bi."

                            Love, DJ Hills