Chapter 5: Conflict

Tyson didn't die. He jumped out, when De'ja through the radio. De'ja left the house; while Tyson was packing his things. De'ja was on her way to pick up her brother Jay. Meanwhile, Alex got dressed and called the police. "Sirens" Police made it. "Sir are you okay" the officer asked, "No" Alex replied. Alex press charges against Tyson. Police left. "Knock, knock", "Who is it" Alex asked, "De'ja" said the person at the door. Alex open the door. "Why did you bring him" Alex asked, "Because I told her to come and get me" said Jay, "Jay shut up" said De'ja. They all went in to sit down. "I'm sorry" said De'ja, "I'm sorry too" said Alex, "friends again" said De'ja. Alex was relieved that him and De'ja was friends again. "I tried to kill that bitch" said De'ja, "Let me kill him" said jay, "Y'all it's good, I press charges" said Alex. "I'm was so scared you wouldn't believe me" said Alex, "we been friends for 17 years" said De'ja "so I knew you wasn't lying."

"You need something" said De'ja, "Can you go find Dj" said Alex. "I just seen Dj" said Jay, "Where" Alex asked, "At his baby mama's house" said Jay. Alex got mad all over again. "I'm go and get him" said De'ja, "Jay stay here with Alex." "Thank you" said Alex. De'ja left. It was so quiet, Alex really didn't like Jay. "So do you want to watch tv" said Alex, "I guess" said Jay. So they watched tv. "Aye! I'm sorry for what happen in class that day" said Jay, "It's ok" said Alex. Jay move closer to Alex. "Can I tell you something" said Jay, "Sure" said Alex, "Bruh I'm feeling you" said Jay. "What you mean" Alex asked, "Be quiet" said Jay. Jay start kissing Alex; Alex wanted to stop him, but he didn't. Alex push Jay back. "I can't do this" said Alex, "Why" Jay asked, "Because me and Dj is in a relationship" said Alex. "Look can we at least be friends" said Jay, "Yea we can" said Alex. Door opens, it was De'ja and Dj. "Let's go Jay" said De'ja. So Jay and De'ja left Alex's house. "I called you and some woman answer" said Alex, "My mama" said Dj, "If you would've answered, you would've known Tyson rape me" said Alex.

"He did what" said Dj in a angry voice, "You heard me" said Alex, "Give me your keys to your car" said Dj. Alex knew Dj was bout to go find Tyson. "No" said Alex, "Mane give me the damn keys" said Dj, "Let's talk first" said Alex. "Ok" said Dj, "So I knew you was at your baby mama's house" said Alex, "Damn, yea I was" said Dj. " Why" Alex asked, "Because I haven't seen my daughter for a year" said Dj, "Oh ok" said Alex. "The keys on the table in the kitchen" said Alex. Dj grab the keys and left. Alex decide to take a nap. Four hours later, Alex woke up to Dj covered in blood. "What happen" Alex asked.

To find out what happen, wait on A Triangle Love: A Gay Story, Chapter 6-8. Thanks! Follow me!