Chapter 11:Love, Hate, & Tragedy

Everyone was silent for a minute. "So this is why you been coming here!" Dj yelled, "Bae I'm sorry" said Alex, "Mane fuck that" Dj replied, "Dj!" Alex yelled, "Y'all can have each other" said Dj. Jay was suprise at Dj's action. "Bruh You broke up a happy home" said Dj to Jay, "It's not my fault Alex want me" said Jay; Dj walk towards Jay. "Nigga I should knock your ass out" said Dj, "Hahahahahaa Yeah" said Jay, "But I'm just go" said Dj, "Dj I'm sorry" said Alex. As Dj walked out the room, Alex ran behind him crying and begging him to not leave him. "Alex! Please go back in that house" said Dj, "Noooo, I love you with all my heart" Alex yelled, "You love me, if you loved me you wouldn't be in the bed with that nigga" said Dj, "Look we was having problems, so I turned to him for support" Alex replied, "Yeah well I'm bout to go and get my shit from your house" said Dj. Dj got into to his car and pulled off. Alex ran back into Deja's house and grab his keys. "I'll be back" Alex said to Jay, "Aight boo" Jay replied. Alex rushed out the door; jump into his car and start it. He flew to his house to stop Dj from leaving. As he pulled up, he seen Tyson helping Dj; Alex jumped out of his car. He walk into the house and grab Dj; with tears running down his face. "I'm sorry Please Don't leave me" said Alex, "let me go Alex" said Dj, "No I'm not letting you leave me" Alex replied, "You should've thought about that before you went to lay up with Jay" said Dj; Alex pulled Dj into the bedroom.

Alex started to unzip Dj's pants, Dj pushed Alex's hands away; Alex placed his hands back on Dj. "Alex! What are you doing" Dj asked, but Alex didn't say nothing; he pulled Dj's dick out. Alex begin to suck Dj's dick; moving fast back and foward. "Oh shit Alex move" said Dj, but Alex didn't move. Dj pulled Alex up; he start taking off Alex's clothes and his. He pushed Alex onto the bed, he hold Alex's legs in the air. He put his dick in Alex's ass, slowly moving his dick back and foward inside of Alex's hole. "Ooooooh bae please oooohhhhh don't leave me" said Alex in a calm moaning voice, but Dj didn't replied; he start moving faster inside of Alex. "Ooooooohhh I'm bout to come" Dj yelled, and he did. Dj jumped up off Alex; put his clothes back on. "You don't have to put your clothes back on" said Alex, " Yes i do! I'm still leaving" said Dj, Alex begin to cry, "Sooo why you fuck me?" Alex asked in a upsetting voice, "That was to show you, what you going to miss" Dj replied. Dj left out the room; while Alex stayed in the bed crying.

As days pass, Alex was still in bed. There was a knock at the door, but Alex didn't want to get it up. So the door bell begin to ring, Alex raised up and proceed to the door; "Who is it?" Alex asked, "it's Deja" said the person on the other side of the door. Alex open the door, "Hey boo" said Deja, "Hey" Alex said, "boo it's time for you to get out of this house" said Deja. Alex made no sounded; he was in to much pain. "Look I'll clean up but you need to get in the shower" said Deja, "Alright" Alex replied. Few minutes later, Alex gets out of the shower and Deja was done cleaning; he put on a tank top and basketball shorts. "Finally your ass out the shower" said Deja, "Yeah" Alex replied, "So when was you going to tell me about you and my brother?" Deja asked, "when the time was right" Alex replied. Alex was not in the mood to talk to Deja but he didn't want to be rude; "I just couldn't believe it" said Deja, "me either" Alex replied, "Well boo I got to go, so I'll see you later" said Deja, "ok boo" Alex replied, "Love You" said Deja as she proceed out of the front door, "Love you too" said Alex. Alex decide to text Dj.

Hey Dj!😿 -sent

                            What's up? -receive

I'm really sorry😭 -sent

                      Dude you fucked up😡-receive

I know Dj! Bae please take me back😪 -sent

                       I'll be over by 7:30 pm-receive

Ok😩 -sent

The house was already clean, so Alex didn't have to do nothing. He set an alarm for 7:00; he decide to take a nap. "No no no no" Alex was yelling in his sleep, he was having a dream about Jay. "Beep, Beep" the sound coming from Alex's alarm; he got up and head to the kitchen. He was cooking a dinner for him and Dj. He cooked some fried chicken, corn bread, and spaghetti; he was done with the food. "Knock, knock" , "Who is it?" Alex asked, "it's Dj" said the person on the other side of the door, Alex gave Dj a hug. Even though Dj was pissed off, he hug Alex back. "I cooked a meal for you" said Alex, "oh really" said Dj; so they went to the table to eat. I must say it was quite. Few minutes later, they both were done. "Look Alex! I appreciate the meal but I just can't forgive you right now" said Dj, "Please, Dj Please" Alex begged, "I can't right now" said Dj. So Alex got so mad; he put Dj out. Alex went to the bathroom and took out a pill bottle; he took 15 pills. Deja pulls up to Alex's house with Jay in the car, "knock, knock" no answer "Alex it's me" said Deja, still no answer. So Deja twisted the door knob, it was open. "Alex!" Said Deja no answer; So Deja went to Alex's room. There she found Alex at his bathroom door on the floor. " Alex Alex Alex Alex!" Deja yelled , "Jay Jay Call the ambulance" said Deja "Why? Oh shit Alex" Jay yelled, "Hello, 9-1-1" said the operator, "yes can we have an ambulance at 277 Morgan street" said Jay "What's the emergency Sir?" The operator asked, "My friend overdose" said Jay. "Ok, sir their on the way" said the operator. Deja and Jay was by Alex side until the ambulance arrived.

This is not the end my fellow readers. There's more to come. Did Alex die? Will Dj show up? Find out in Chapter 12!