Chapter 4: Day Three

Alex woke up and Dj was still laying next to him asleep. Alex thought he would never find someone to be with. Alex got out of the bed and start writing in his journal.

March 6, 2015

Dear Journal,

I think I found Mr. Right; he's a wonderful person. It's been three days now but it seems like three years. I woke up to him this morning; it felt wonderful to have someone by myself. Hopefully we can keep this relationship going with no bs. I think I love him.

Signed, Alex Love

Alex went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He went to the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. He cooked bacon, eggs, grits, and pancakes. He fixed Dj a plate with a cup of orange juice on the side. "Wake up bae" said Alex. Dj open his eyes and stretch his arms. " Damn bae! You cook a whole breakfast for a nigga" said Dj. "He's a keeper" Dj said to his self. He ate. Dj was done; he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. "Bae that was some good breakfast" said Dj, "thanks" said Alex. "What time is it" said Dj, "9:00" said Alex, "Damn I got to go" said Dj. "Why" Alex asked, "I got to go to work" said Dj. Dj rushed out the door, "Bye bae" said Dj, "bye" said Alex. "Ring, Ring", Alex was calling Treyvon's phone but no answer. Alex didn't plan anything for the day.

"Knock, knock", "Who is it" Alex asked, "Tyson" said the person at the door. "What do he want" Alex asked his self. Alex proceed to open the door, "What" Alex asked, "Can I come in" said Tyson. "Why" said Alex, "I need to talk to you" said Tyson, "Come on" said Alex. Tyson and Alex sat down on the couch. " first let me say "I'm sorry", said Tyson, "That's all" said Alex. Alex was ready for Tyson to go because of the scene he caused at school. Tyson grab Alex and pulled him close. "What are you doing" Alex asked, "Just be quiet" said Tyson. Tyson started to kiss Alex. "No stop" said Alex, but Tyson didn't stop. "You know you want me" said Tyson, "No I don't" said Alex. That made Tyson mad; Tyson begin to hold Alex down on his stomach. Tyson was holding Alex down with all his strength, he put his dick in Alex's ass. "Nooooo, Please stop Tyson" said Alex, "shut up bitch and take this dick" said Tyson. Alex tried to fight but he couldn't. "Awwww shit" said Tyson. Tyson busted a nut in Alex's ass; then he rushed out of Alex's house. Alex didn't moved for 2 hours, all he could do was cry.

"Ring, Ring" Alex calling Dj's phone, "hello" said a woman. Alex hung up; he still crying. "Ring, Ring" Alex calling De'ja's phone. "What Alex" De'ja asked, but all she can hear is Alex crying. "What's wrong, What's wrong" De'ja asked, "Tyson" said Alex, "What about Tyson" said De'ja. Alex was afraid De'ja wouldn't believe him. "He raped me" said Alex, "He did, what" De'ja asked, "raped me" Alex replied. "Ok, I'll be over in a few" said De'ja; De'ja was so mad. De'ja was sitting at home waiting on Tyson to arrived. Door unlocks, it was Tyson. "Hey bae" said Tyson, "Hey honey" De'ja replied, De'ja was so pissed off. "So where were you" De'ja asked, "I was at the gym" Tyson replied, "oh ok" said De'ja. She knew his ass was lying. "I'm bout to take a bath" said Tyson, "ok baby" said De'ja. Tyson got into the tub, De'ja enter the bathroom. "Bae is that you" Tyson asked, "Yea it's me" De'ja replied. De'ja plugged the radio into the wall; she pulled the curtain back on the tub. "Bae why you holding the radio" Tyson asked, "I'm ask one more time" said De'ja "where were you?" "I told you at the gym" said Tyson, "Nawl nigga, Alex called me" said De'ja. Tyson was afraid now. Tyson stood up in the tub and De'ja throw the radio.

I know y'all are enjoying this book. Read the next chapter to find out if Tyson die..----->