Chapter 3: The Date (Alex & Dj)

Alex was getting ready for his date with Dj. He got his hair flat iron, his make-up done, and nails. "Click, Click" , Alex was taking selfies. "Ring, Ring", "Hello" said Alex, "Bitch, Whatcha doing" said Treyvon, "Bout to go on a date" said Alex. "Damn I forgot this bitch talk to much" Alex was thinking. "With who hoe" Treyvon asked, "None of your business" Alex replied, "Bitch tell me" said Treyvon, "Bye Treyvon" said Alex. Alex hung up in Treyvon's face. Alex was to ready for his date with Dj. He had the perfect outfit, a white blazer, with a white tank top, with white skinny legs, and white red bottom heels. Alex watched movies and browse through Facebook to kill time. "Bing, Bing", Message from Dj:

Wyd? Bae

Waiting on five o'clock for our date. -sent

Me too, Can I tell you something?

Yeah. -sent

I got a daughter and she's one.

-no reply

Hello bay!

-no reply

Alex was shock, he didn't know what to say.

Ok that's fine.-sent

I was getting worried.

Why? -sent

I thought you was going to stop talking to me.

Nah, I love kids.-sent

Alex accept the fact that Dj had a daughter, because Dj plan to tell everyone at school about their relationship. Time was moving fast; it was 4:30 when Alex looked at his phone. Alex start getting dressed. "Knock, knock", damn he made it fast, Alex said to his self. "Who is it" Alex asked, "it's Treyvon" the person at the door said. Alex open the door. "What bitch" said Alex, "I just came an check on you" said Treyvon. Alex really wanted Treyvon to leave. "Thanks, but I'm bout to go" said Alex, "You must want me to leave" said Treyvon, "Yes, now bye" said Alex. Alex wasn't trying to be shady, but he was just excited for his date. "Bye" said Treyvon. "Ring" the sound of Alex's doorbell. Alex Thinking "I know this bitch ain't come back." "Who is it" Alex asked, "open the door" the voice said. Alex open the door and it was Dj. "Damn bae! You fine" said Dj, "Thank you boo" said Alex. Alex and Dj went to the car, Dj open the car door for Alex.

They arrived to their destination (Red Lobster). "Welcome to Red Lobster" said the host, "Reservation for Hills" said Dj. Alex didn't know that Dj had a V.I.P table. "Omg, all this for me" said Alex, "Yes, bay" said Dj. "I got you something" said Dj. Dj got Alex a ring. "Aww" said Alex, "It's a promise ring" said Dj. Dj thought Alex wasn't going to accept it, because it has been two days since they started their relationship. The date was going well, until De'ja and Tyson walked into the restaurant. "I'll be back" said Dj, "Where are you going" Alex asked, "to the restroom" said Dj. Alex started to feel that Dj wasn't ready to be seen together. "Ring, Ring" Alex's phone rung, "Hello" said Alex, "Come on" said Dj, "Where are you" Alex asked. Now Alex is mad. "Outside, I already payed the bill for the food" said Dj. Alex was hiding behind people to avoid De'ja and Tyson. "Really, Dj" said Alex, while slamming Dj's car door. "What bae" Dj asked, "So you're not ready to be seen with me" said Alex, "It's not that bay" said Dj. Alex was quiet the whole ride. The car stops in front of Alex's house. Alex tries to get out, But Dj pulled him back into the car. "What's wrong bae" Dj asked, "Nothing" Alex replied. Alex was still upset, he just didn't want to talk about it. "Look I'm sorry if you feel I don't want to be seen with you" said Dj, "Ok, can I go" said Alex. Dj knew he fucked up but that won't stop him from keeping Alex.

"Can I come in" Dj asked. Alex thinking; "Damn he so fine, but I don't know if I should let him come in, after what happen tonight." "Yes" said Alex. They both exit the car. Alex unlocks his door, and Dj grabs him. "Don't touch me" said Alex, "Bae don't be like that" said Dj. Dj pulled Alex close to him and start kissing him. "Stop Dj" said Alex, "Shhh" said Dj. While they were kissing, Dj picked Alex up and took him to the bedroom. Dj layed Alex on the bed, removing Alex's pants; Dj turned Alex over and start eating Alex's ass. "Oooohh Dj" the words coming out of Alex's mouth. Alex push Dj back, then he proceed to unzip Dj's pants slowly. Alex start moving his mouth up and down Dj's dick. "Aawww suck daddy's dick" Dj said, "swallow it." Dj pulled Alex up to his face kissing him, while their dicks massage against each other. Dj pulled out a condom. "You don't need that" Alex said. Dj grab the ky jell and place some on his dick. He slowly put his dick in Alex's ass, stroking it back and forward. Dj start moving faster inside Alex's ass. " Yesss fuck this ass" said Alex, " say my name" said Dj , "Dj Dj Dj Dj" said Alex. Dj was loving the way Alex called his name. "I'm bout to nut" said Dj, "Aaawwww." "Let's take a shower" said Alex. They took a shower; then went to sleep.