Chapter 8: 6 months Later

Alex quit school. He was not leaving Dj's side. Dj still haven't woke up from the coma, but Alex wasn't giving up. "Good morning" said the nurse, "Good morning" said Alex. The nurse came to check on Dj every morning. Alex's mother walked in with flowers. "Morning baby" said Alex's mother, "Good morning mama" Alex replied, "So are you ready" Alex's mother asked. Alex got his GED, once he dropped out of school; but he was in college to be a lawyer. They left the hospital. Alex knew the doctors and nurses would take care of Dj. Alex was in class waiting on time to go by, so he can go back to the hospital.Three hours later; It was time for everyone to go home. Alex's mother was waiting on him outside; Alex got in the car. "How was your day" Alex's mother asked, "It was ok" said Alex. Alex really didn't hold long conversation with no one anymore. They made it to the hospital. "Bye" said Alex. Alex ran to Dj's room, he was excited to be back with Dj. Alex started crying, "Dj please wake up, I love you". A tear hit Dj's face; Alex was laying face down on Dj's chest. "Alex" said Dj, "Omg you woke" said Alex, "Doctor, Doctor". The doctor ran in; "Oh my it's a miracle" said the doctor. Dj wasn't able to talk that much at first. The doctor ask Alex to step in the hallway for a minute.

The doctor was running some tests on Dj's health. Alex was getting very impatient. Hour later, "You can go in" said the doctor, "ok, thank you" said Alex. Alex walked in the room with tears coming down his face. "Bay what's wrong" Dj asked in a soft voice, "You have been in a coma for six months" said Alex, "Damn" said Dj. Alex called everyone. The doctor walked in the room; "It's amazing that you are woke" said the doctor "Alex was here everyday". Dj smiled at Alex. "You will need two weeks of training to start back walking" said the doctor. Dj was thinking "It's time i give Alex what he need". Alex was so happy; there was a knock at the room door. "Come in" said Alex, Jay walks in the room, "Why are you here" Alex asked. "It's ok Alex" said Dj, "Look Bruh I wish I could take back, what I did" said Jay. No one knew that Jay was in a mental hospital for the past six months. Dj had a smile on his face; he was a little relieved that Jay came forward with an apology. "You good Bruh" said Dj "I forgive you", Jay gave Dj a hand shake. That Day everyone came to visit Dj at the hospital.

Next Day; "Good Morning" said Nurse Smith, "Morning" said Dj. Alex walked out the restroom. "Omg! Keyonce" said Alex in a loud excited voice, "Alex" Nurse Smith yelled. Nurse Keyonce Smith is Alex's childhood friend; they haven't seen each other in some years. "What are you doing here" Alex asked, "The doctor assign me to help this patient" said Nurse Smith, "That's my boyfriend" said Alex, "Omg girl we got to catch up on some things" said Nurse Smith. So Alex and Keyonce talked for an hour. "Oh yea, I'm married" said Keyonce, "To who" Alex asked, "Tyson Wade" Keyonce replied. Alex and Dj looked at one another with a silly face. Alex wanted to tell Keyonce what happen, but he didn't. "How long have y'all been married" Alex and Dj asked, "For 3 years now" said Keyonce. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" said Nurse Smith, it was Tyson, "Damn this nigga going to live a long time" Alex thought to his self. Tyson walked pass Keyonce like he wasn't there. "Morning Bruh" said Tyson, "Morning" Dj replied, "Once I heard you woke up, I had to visit" said Tyson, "Thank you for coming Bruh" said Dj. Alex and Keyonce was in the corner of the hospital room whispering.

#Note(Keyonce Smith is a boy in this story)

"What y'all over there talking about" Dj asked, "Nothing" said Alex and Keyonce. They started laughing; Tyson was staring at Keyonce with an angry look. "What's funny" Tyson asked, "None of your business" said Keyonce, "Look I don't even know you, so don't get smart" said Tyson, "Fuck You!, I already told them" said Keyonce. Tyson pushed Keyonce against the wall, choking him. "Let him go" Alex yelled, Tyson let Keyonce go. Keyonce started crying, "Are you alright" Alex asked, "Yea" Keyonce replied. Knock knock, "Come in" said Alex and Dj, it was the doctor with discharge papers. "Ok Mr.Hills, You are health enough to go home" said the doctor "Nurse Smith will come to your house for the next two weeks to help you". "Alright thanks Doc" said Dj, "Your Welcome, Nurse Smith get Mr.Hill a wheel chair" said the doctor, "Yes sir" Nurse Smith replied. Alex helped Dj up, and put on his clothes; Nurse Smith walked in with the wheel chair. "Yay it's time to go home bay" said Alex, "Finally" said Dj. Well Nurse smith walked Alex and Dj to their car. "I'll see y'all tomorrow" said Nurse Smith.

As Alex was driving he received a text from Jay.

                     Are you still mad-received
No reply

                     Hello!!!!!-received
No reply

                     If you change your mind, meet me at De'ja house-received

"Bae! Who is that blowing you up" Dj asked, "No one" Alex replied. They pulled up to their house; Alex got the wheelchair out of the back seat to get Dj out the car. Alex unlocks the door."Are you hungry" Alex asked, "No" Dj replied "I just want to lay down". So Alex pushed Dj to the bedroom and helped him into the bed. "Turn on the tv" Dj said, "Ok" Alex replied. Alex turned on the tv; then proceed to the living room. Alex cleaned his whole house, while his man relaxed. Alex was done cleaning; he decide to sit down an think. He pulled his phone out; he began to text Jay.

I'll be there at 8:00-sent

                          Ok, Thanks-received

Yea, whatever-sent

                           See you later-received

So Alex proceed to the bathroom, ran some bath water. "Should I Go or should I stay at home" Alex thought to his self. He took off his clothing and step into the tub; he lay back in the water for relaxation. After an hour, Alex finally step out of the tub. He dried his self off; he went to his bedroom to get something to wear. As he proceed to his room, he noticed Dj was asleep. So he placed his cloths on his body quickly, before Dj woke up. He grab his keys off the kitchen table; then left. "I wonder if he coming" Jay thought to his self. Alex pulled up to De'ja's house. Jay ran to open the car door; "I don't need your help" said Alex, "Mane stop been a bitch" said Jay. "Boy whatever" Alex replied "Where De'ja", "She gone out of town" said Jay. So they walked inside the house; they sat down on the couch. "So are you still mad" Jay asked, "No" Alex yelled; "While stop acting that way towards me" said Jay, "Whatever" said Alex. Alex still have feelings for Jay. "Well let's watch some movies" said Jay, "Alright" Alex replied. Jay put a movie in; Alex moved to the very end of the couch."Why you moved" Jay asked, "No reason" Said Alex. So they watched tv."I'll be back" said Jay, "Ok" said Alex. Jay went to the back;"Alex" said Jay. Alex turned around an Jay was naked. "Put on some clothes" said Alex, "No" said Jay. Jay sat beside Alex. "Move away from me" said Alex, "Mane I love you dude" said Jay. Alex looked at Jay; Jay pulled Alex close an start kissing him. Alex wanted to stop.

Chapters 9-10 Will be coming soon---->>>You'll find out what  Alex do. FOLLOW ME.------>>