Chapter 4 : The Conversation

The Eldest Bauldelaires just came out of the house and ware stepping of the front steps.

" You lied to her." Said Violet after a few minutes of walking in silence.

" I don't know what you mean."

"You lied to her. We weren't late. We probably could have stayed for a other then minutes before we had to leave. I feel terrible leaving her with sow little information.

" She'll be fine. And remember you made a alarm system.When they push on the button in the dollhouse our bracelets vibrate."

" Yeah, but Klaus even if you were embarrassed, that's no excuse to-"

" It's not just that!"

Violet paused while looking ate her brother.

"Then what is it?"

" Vi, we have only been back for about a year.Do you honestly think either of us ready for-" he gestured wildly.

"For what? Love?"

Klaus nodded, not meeting her eyes.

"Klaus, I know that you are still getting over Isadora and Fiona,But you can't just close yourself off like this.It's not healthy. You can't spend all your time waiting for Isadora and Fiona to come back.you'll just make yourself miserable." Violet said with a comforting smile.

"I know, I know, I know." Klaus grumbled." I know that.Logically.But I just can't seem to stop.

" It takes time.But it wasn't either of them who made you blush back there. It was..."

Suddenly, Violet smacked her forehead.

" we forget to ask her name!"

Kauls' eyes widened.

"Oops."