Chapter 20: The Conclusion

Javier POV

When I woke up Isadora was already awake but still with her head on my chest. I think that at that moment I think I fell in love.

" hey darling, how did you sleep" I said

" hey, good and you."she Asked looking up at me

"Good Thanku my love."I said looking down at here.

She sat up and took my hand and said " come on waiki waiki . I wane go look at the sea." She walked still holding my hand and pulling me a bit. So I stood up and walked with her. Suddenly she stopped and stood in front of me looking up at me she went on her tipi tows slowly she put her hand on my chest end kissed my right cheek. The butterfly's in my belly ware going crazy. She went back on the ground and wanted too walk away. I blushed. I did not know what was coming over me but I took her arm and pulled her arm too me. I felt her body bump to mine. She moved so she was standing in front of me this time closer than before. I put my hand on her face and kissed her on the lips this time. I could feel the warmt of her lips on mine. The kiss slowly ended. What was wrong with me. I probably scared her of.

" I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me." Is said worried

" love it's okey." She said wile taking the coler of my pj too pull me closer to her so she could kiss me again.

" I love you Javier."

" I-I love you too Isadora."

And than we hugged.

———————————————————————

Hey, my special humans I hope you guys like Javier. I know it is weird that they are already lovi dovi and the main ship aren't but thing are still gone happen between Klaus and Y/n.:)

I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long but I went on vacation for a week and we just bought a apartment there and we needed too do renovations so yes that was my vacation. And right now I'm writing a bunch so I can post it during school and don't need to stress.