Chapter 15 : The Fast Maker

I woke up that morning and put on my clothes.

I liked this outfit and disided I would wear it

I went to the bathrooms to do something special with my hair. I took a ribbon that was on my dads parfum bottle. I looked in the mirror and thought it was cute. I wished my father a good morning and ate a peace of toast with some thea. I took my helmet and put it on and went on my bike and rode away.

I arrived at the Bauldelaire's home and knocked on the door, Violet opend the door with a gentle smile.

" Hey y/n come in." She said

" Hello Violet Thanku." I thanked her

She was wearing

Isadora arrived to and she was wearing

" Hello." You said

" Hey y/n." They both said.

" Did you sleep well ?" You asked

" Yes I did but Isadora din't." Violet said looking at her.

" hHow come." You asked concerned

" dDon't worry about it" said Isadora.

The boys joined us.
And we heard a knock on the door. Violet opend the door and we saw Javier with to suitcases.

" Hello, I hope I'm not late or something." He said

" Ow not at all." Violet answered.

Violet moved so that he could come in.

" Okay now that everyone is here boys you are going to pack everything we need and me, Violet and y/n are going to fix and organize the self-sustaining hot air mobile home." Isadora commended us

We went into our groups.

" y/n pass me the screwdriver."said Violet

" Here." I said whilst giving it to her

" Thanku." She said

" y/n can you hold this cord for a sec." Said Isadora

" Yes sure." I said she passed me the cord.

That went in for a good 2 hours. To be honest I don't really know a lot about technology things. I could have done it but they needed my help elsewhere. So I kept on holding stuff but that was okay with me.

The boys finished and so ware we. But the girls wanted to check everything again. So we did. When we were finished we went in the mobile home and from there on our journey started wel actually not because we needed to stop at my home so I could pack my stuff and say good bye to my dad and so did Javier but after that our journey starred.

———————————————————————

Hey guys I am so sorry this took so long but I had no inspiration for this chapter. But now I have some, so that means the next chapters won't take long.

Know I love you guys and if you ever need my help ore want to talk just send me a massage and I will listen as long as it takes. And please don't think that it doesn't matter because it does.

S.l