Chapter 9 : long Time No See

Your P.O.V

Klaus was talking to the Quagmires. I tapped on his shoulders.

"Hey, Klaus, my dad said I needed to be home by five. Would you mind if I would go home?"

"No, It's okay, I understand." He said while looking at me with a smile.

"If you want, I can come and get one of the Quagmires, so he/she can sleep at my home if you don't have enough space. Or I can take all three. Or I can take Violet, Isadora, and Beatrice. If you want to, of course."

"Sure, I will talk about it with Violet, and she will send you a message."

"Thank you, Klaus." You said while walking away. You stopped at the door and waved goodbye.

"Bye, guys." You said, waving them goodbye.

You wanted to step out of the door, but Duncan said.

"Wait, y/n, your bag."

You ran back to Duncan.

"Thanks." You said, smiling and waving again. And walked away. I got home and called my dad; he came down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"The Quagmires are at the Baudelaires'."

"They are alive!" He said happily.

"I was wondering if some of them could stay at our home." I asked.

"Yes, sure, I couldn't see why not." He replied.

"Thanks, Dad. I will send a text to Violet." I sent her a message that said that some people could stay at my house, and I knew she was never on her phone until she was home.

Klaus P.O.V

I offered them food and drinks.

"So, where to begin." I asked.

"Maybe with y/n." Duncan asked smirking at me.

And I stared right at him.

"There is nothing between us." I said.

"The fact that you were both blushing the whole time says otherwise," said Quigley, smirking now too.

"Come on Klaus, admit it. You think she is cute," said Isadora, smiling at me, hoping I would say yes.

"Okay, she isn't ugly, but I'm not ready for a relationship." I said.

Isadora was moving her arms. I think she was happy? At least it looked like it. No, it looked like she was trying to chase a bee out of her face.

"Have you guys met someone on the way?" I asked.

"No, we haven't." Duncan answered.

The door opened, and Sunny came inside.

"Duncannnnnn!" She ran to him. And hugged his legs.

Violet came in with Beatrice on her hips; she closed the door and turned around, she was in shock like she had seen a ghost.

"Long time no see," said Isadora.

"You are really here," said Violet tearing up.

Violet looked at her phone and saw the message of y/n; she understood it directly.

"Guys, what do you think about Duncan, Quigley, Klaus, and Sunny staying here, and me, Isadora, and Beatrice could go to a good friend of mine for the night." Violet said.

"I like the idea of that," said Isadora.

Violet sent a message saying it was okay.

The girls went upstairs to pack some things.

Violet P.O.V We packed pajamas and all that stuff and did the same for Beatrice.

Klaus P.O.V

When the girls went upstairs, someone knocked on the door. I opened the door, and I saw Y/n.

"Come in." I said.

"Thanks, Klaus." She said thanking me.

"The girls are packing." I replied.

"Okay thx." She said.

The girls came downstairs.

"Okay, we are ready." Said Violet.

"Okay, let's go." Said y/n; she took Beatrice on her hips.

"Wait, do you want me to take a bag?" Y/n asked.

"Ow no, don't worry, it is not heavy." Said Violet.

They went outside and were gone. And I was left with two of my friends and my little sister.

———————————————————————

Hey guys, I love writing this story. I just hope you like it as much as I do. Please tell me if you do because I'm really stressed you guys don't like the plot.

Love you, my little readers.