Chapter 23 : The Last Storm

Violet P.O.V.

I woke up today and I felt like it was gone be a wonderful day. I stood up happy and kind of woke up Y/N.

" mmmm Violet." She said half asleep

" sorry." I  whispered too y/n

It was a bout 8 in the morning. So I dissed too go and make some breakfast. I made scrambled eggs with toast for everyone. When I sat down Klaus came in holding Beatrice. He had dark circles under his eyes and looked dead. He sat Infront of me. I looked up at him and saw Y/N coming in too and she did not looking any better.

" I'm guessing you had a rough night with Beatrice." I asked.

" Indeed we did." Said Y/N in a weary voice

" thank u for the breakfast."said Y/n

" eat up !" I said. I took Beatrice from Klaus and gave her some food too.

" hey, Violet why are you so happy today? " Asked Klaus

" actually I don't really know I just have a fealing that it is gone be wonderful." I said.

" okey...." Said klaus Suspiciously.

"Is it that weird too have a feeling that the day is gone be good. I mean the second day that y/n came you had a good feeling about the day too." I said smiling inside of me.

Y/n looked sideways, so she could look at Klaus. And he wel he blushed just a little bit.

a few minutes later Duncan and the rest arrived too so ofc i gave them ther food they all thanked me.