6

DAY 0

Gaea had been defeated! Everyone cheered as they watched the heroes and survivors of this war came back, bruised and beaten, but at least alive, safe and sound. Perci and The Seven were all hugged and thanked. It was almost seemed like they were the new gods and goddesses.

DAY 1

Perci woke up very early in the morning. She did not know why she did it, but she could tell that her guts feeling was screaming at her. The time she met with her friends, she knew something was extremely wrong. The Seven (excluding Perci) were acting weird. They would avoid eye contacts when talking about some specific topics. Perci brushed it off though, she did not want to seem like she needed to know every single detail, she was not that nosy.

DAY 2

The Gods called for the heroes to come up to the throne room because they would like to appreciate the efforts in defeating Gaea. Perci was once again offered to be a goddess, but she declined. The Gods ignored her and gave her immortality with several other blessings.

From Zeus: Perci would be allowed to fly or enter his domain

From Poseidon: Perci would be able to control water more (he also secretly gave her two other skills – mist travelling and to be able to manipulate water molecule to make herself invisible)

From Hades: Perci would be allowed to call one person from Elysium

From Hera: Perci would be left alone and she would be able to find her true love

From Hermes: Perci would be stealthier as well as she could steal one thing from one person per day

From Hestia: Perci would be fireproof and do a mild level fire control

From Apollo: Perci would be able to sing and play instruments beautifully as well as to be able to do mild level medic

From Athena: Perci would no longer be dyslexic and she would be able to be fluent in any languages

From Ares: Perci would be able to use any kind of wars

From Artemis: Perci would be able to shoot head shots every time

From Aphrodite: Perci would be able to change her clothes anytime anywhere

From Demeter: Perci would be able to make food and drink with a snap of her finger

From Dionysius: Perci would be able to drink without getting drunk

DAY 4

Perci was all alone. She had asked her friends to hang out but they were apparently all busy. Busy about what? She did not know. For the record, she practices all her new powers and finally got the hang of several powers, the most being invisibility.

DAY 5

Perci was all alone for the second time. So, she decided to hang out on the beach. She laid there from early in the afternoon until when she noticed that the sun would set any moment, she decided to go back to her cabin. She paid her surrounding no mind until she heard a familiar giggle. Annabeth's. She grinned to herself, deciding to surprise her.

She walked towards the sound source, hearing louder and more varies of laughter. She tilted her head, confused. She rounded a corner but stopped. She watched that her every friend was all there, laughing and joking. She smiled, decided to join her, but once again stopped on her step. There, a minor god who she did not know the name slung his hand around Annabeth's shoulder before talking to the others, "Persephone doesn't need to know."