A MINUTE OF SILENCE

"Persephone?" A voice came from behind her, trembling and solemn. If Perci did not know the origin of the voice, she would turn around and probably reassure whoever that was because she was sure they would start crying any second now.

Unfortunately, she recognized this voice all too well. Really hope she did not actually, but oh well, she got to put her big boy pants and handled the intruder like the strong and mature person she was.

Thus, she turned around.

"Fuck off."

...Silence

"Excuse me?" The bewildered expression on his face was a pleasant surprise for her. He probably did not expect her to be that hostile to him.

Oh, who was he kidding?

She was still tame. IF she were hostile to him, she would go for the head and the heart and would not bother acknowledging him. The motherfucker who clearly did not have anymore brain cells to burn, why would she entertain such an animal?

Sorry, that was clearly an insult to every animals, even cockroaches.

"Bitch please, don't even act like you don't deserve it because clearly you do. AND, just so you know, this is the last time I'm entertaining you and your group of hooligans. IF you were to call me again to clean your shit up, I swear in the name of Jesus, I will be joining your enemy." Perci spewed the words she had been holding onto inside her heart right through the face of her supposed to be father.

"AND!" Before Poseidon could even react, Persephone started again, "How shameless you are, truly magnificent! I couldn't even fathom how wide and huge your shamelessness is and I am shameless. Wow."

"Perse-" Poseidon tried to talk again, however, Persephone was not having it. Thus, she cut him off again.

"OH! I haven't finished yet, fuckface, you better listen to me until I say you can talk." Persephone sneered at the man before her. She did not even care whether he was hurt or whatever he could be feeling because obviously she had been hurt more than he was. Thus, she steeled her heart.

SHE WAS NOT ABOUT TO LET HIM OFF EASY.

"YOU did not even care about your children, YOU did not believe in your own children, YOU neglected your own children, and YOU allowed and even joined other people to kill your own children." Persephone started off. "What are your excuses for these?"

"I'm-It's-"

"Holy hell! You couldn't even make up excuses? Damn mama, maybe I should've just cut off your penis or like curse you or something?"

"I'm-"

"Truly amazing. Maybe I should've joined Gaia or even the pokemon's father who had just died right there."

"Listen-"

"Who would imagine you people would blackmail me using my own mother? Truly unstoppable aren't you? You guys decided to kill me because you thought I was teaming up with a villain, but aren't you actually worse than the said villain?"

"You-"

"At least, Loki was brainwashed, while you? Such a shame to have you as my sperm donor; automatically making me quarter stupid, quarter coward. Ew." Persephone rolled her eyes as she checked her nails, totally ignoring the poor man (or not) before her. Then she continued, "Right! I heard you killed off Athena and her offsprings? An idiot, I tell you."

"Can-"

"No, sorry, my ears wheezes every time someone's talking bullshit. Then, before my allergy comes back, I'm gonna dip. See you never, loser. Truly, I hope you die with your mouth full of shit." Persephone smirked, "Toodles!"