11

"We are here to discuss about the punishment Persephone Jackson, the disowned Daughter of Poseidon, God of the Seas." Zeus started over. The other Gods looked at the young girl, smirking. He continued, "For destroying New York City and for secretly helping Loki to destroy the world-"

"Wait, what?" She cut him off. He growled but she just shook her head and glared. She continued, tilting her head, confusion cleared on her face. "What do you mean helping Loki? Who even is this Loki?"

She never heard a name so unique like Loki. Surely, if she even was acquaintances with whoever this Loki was, she would know?

"You still cannot admit it, can you? Even on your judgement day." Apollo tsk-ed.

"No, seriously, who is Loki?"

The Gods glanced towards each other. Sure, Persephone was an annoying reckless brat to their eyes, but she was never a liar. The Gods were beginning to have doubts in their hearts, but they would not admit it. 

Zeus cleared his throat, "Stop acting clueless! We have proofs!"

"Then, can I see it?" She asked. Maybe this was the one reason she had been searching? The reason why she was hated o the core? She calmed her heart as she asked, "By the way, is that the reason as to why people hate me?"

"You were seen helping a God from different pantheon to destroy the exact world you had been saving, of course people would hate you!"

"I see, thank you for the explanation." Persephone nodded slowly, clearly digesting the new information. 

So, someone was out there who hated her so much they were so set on trying to kill her. But, who? Before she tried to think about the potential suspects, Zeus brought out a small rectangular metal like box and set it down on a table in the middle of her and the Gods. How did a table suddenly appear? Oh, right! Hecate.

As soon as the metal box touched the table, a hologram, almost similar to how IM would work, appeared. How someone even made something like that? She betted on Leo. Her 'friend' who really loves building things probably was the one who made it. She shook her head a little before focusing back to the video being played.

In the video, people could see there were two people; a guy and a girl, having teas together. The guy was really handsome, with his raven black haired pulled up to a knot behind his head, wearing an oversized T-shirt and some jeans. He looked like he was out on a break after a full hour modeling and doing some photoshoot. His eyes lit up and he was smiling (almost fondly) as he looked at the girl as she spoke, waving her hands to add even more details to whatever she was speaking about.

As Perci locked her eyes with the girl, she could not help but let out a gasp. There she was, herself, smiling so bright as she talked animatedly. She could even see her never-away-from-me pen, Riptide. That was why everyone immediately hated her. The evidence was clear. No one, other than her, could be with Riptide for however long this supposed to be discussion about destroying the word lasted.

Her heart tugged at the beautiful scene. For someone, who did not know that the man, apparently a villain who wanted to rule the world, was watching this scene, it almost looked like the two were on a date. Smiling while talking about whatever. I envy whoever acted to be me there. She has a date with a handsome man. Bro, I never once went out on a date.

Yes.

On her judgement day, Persephone Jackson, indeed, was envious for not being able to go on a date once in her eighteen years life.

"Now, do you want to comment on it? Saying that it wasn't you?" Athena smirked. Of course, Athena would be a bitch. Like mother like daughter, apparently.

"So, the handsome man over there was Loki?" She asked herself, nodding slowly. She could swear she saw a glint of jealousy on Apollo's eyes as she glanced at him but she brushed it off. "Loki? Nice name for a nice face. Suits him very much."

"Alright, stop. We know you like him, that is probably why you even help him in the first place." Apollo grunted. Not that Perci even listened to him. So, she nodded.

"If there's no other thing to say, let's proceed with the punishment." Zeus said, glaring. He continued, "For cooperating with a villain who wished to destroy the world and for destroying NYC without a reason, you are to be sentenced to death. I want to ask the other Olympians, whoever agreed with the punishment please raise your hand."

Persephone watched as everyone, even her father, raised their hands. Her heart felt like it was burnt. She knew that her father did not really love her, but to sentence his own only daughter to die. Wow, I guess we know who deserve the best father ever award. She nodded, more to herself than anything as she let a sad smile grew on her face. She was done with concealing her emotions and pretended to be calm and collected. Betrayed, angry shone brightly on her eyes, but sadness was the brightest of all.

Zeus nodded, making sure no one disagreed before raising his Lightning Bolt. Perci closed her eyes, I guess I'll try to reach twenty in my next life. Zeus took a deep breath before launching his Lighting Bolt towards her. However, out of nowhere, a very bright light appeared and deflected it. The Fates had appeared.

Called it!

Persephone almost laughed out loud. She did wonder whether the Fates would 'save' her again. They did. Maybe. She did not know yet.

"What are you doing here, Fates?"

"She's not going to die. Not today, at least." The Fates said. Even though Perci heard it like numerous times, it still sent chills down her spine. Perci watched as the Fates turned to her before stopping right a few inches from her. "My child, do not give up just yet"

"The Fates, hereby, blessed you with God Hood." The Fates, altogether, touched her forehead. Persephone felt a sudden rush of powers going into her. She felt powerful. She felt as if she could just end the world with a flick of her wrist. She blinked. What just happened? "From today onwards, Persephone Jackson is to be known as Goddess of liquids, earthquakes, and storms."

"WHAT?!"

Another bright light appeared, brighter than before. The next thing she knew, she was not on Earth no more and before she could say 'where am I?', everything went black.