.Chapter 1.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
So I pov change a lot so 💋=kaylee and 🏀=devin

@kayleejenner: sunny ☀️ CommentsKyliejenner:💋Adamsandler:grownups 3??^?? Maybe??Krisjenner:so prettyThekidlaroi:woah😍Tylerthecreator:the most annoying Jenner🙂^ummm noLoad more comments

Comments
Kyliejenner:💋
Adamsandler:grownups 3??
^?? Maybe??
Krisjenner:so pretty
Thekidlaroi:woah😍
Tylerthecreator:the most annoying Jenner🙂
^ummm no
Load more comments....
🏀
"How is kaylee Jenner single" I say to my teammates."devin she has like millions of guys in her dms I wouldn't try it" Chris says to me. I roll my eyes "yeah whatever" I say."he is about to add on to those millions"de Andre says."he is already in the millions" Payne says."yall shut the fuck up" I say while scrolling through her photos."off the bus guys were here first game of the season" coach says. We all stand up and enter the clippers stadium."well booker did you have enough time scrolling through her photos." Chris says coming up to me."dude...yes" I say walking into the locker room.
💋
"Kaylee" my older sister Kendall says while walking into my room."yeah sure no knocking I mean we already have cameras following us" I say while looking at my dms."well do you wanna go to the clippers vs suns game with me" she says going into my closet."Kendall of course I do" I say getting up.
"Here wear this" she says giving me an outfit."thanks Kenny I will be down soon" I say while getting ready.I do my hair and get the outfit Kendall gave me which was light wash jeans and a white crop top with a black jacket cause it gets cold."kay let's gooo" Kendall yells from downstairs."hold on" I say while grabbing my purse and my phone and heading out.I see the cameras outside the house and roll my eyes "ughhh are you for real" I say while getting downstairs."I know let's just go" Kendall says walking out the door."kaylee who is the next lucky guy" one says."I don't need a man thank you very much" I say getting in the car."kaylee you know not to answer their questions." Kendall says while getting in the car."well that one I need to answer." I say while looking at the go pro for the show."it's just so annoying how they think I need a man like o would like I man but I don't need one" I say while putting on my seatbelt."yeah I get you" Kendall says while we start driving."so who do you think will win" Kendall says while turning into the stadium."ken it's the first game of the season ask me that question the 4th game" I say while checking my texts."omg" I say while looking at the text Kim sent."Kenny look" I say showing her the picture of Scott and his new girl."oo that's gotta sting for kourtney" she says parking."I know that is what I was saying." I say getting out the car."kaylee I have a question" Kendall says while we are walking."what?" I ask while putting my phone in my purse."how the hell are you 19 and never had acne" she says while looking at me. I laugh "it's just a talent I have." I say while security takes us to our spots."whatever" she says while sitting down. My phone starts to ring."ahhh shit hold up I will be right back." I say while answering it."hello?" I say while walking away.
🏀
"Now let's go warm up" coach says after a long speech.we walk out and Payne taps my shoulder.
"Dude there is Kendall jenner" "cool" I say with a chuckle."idiot kaylee and Kendall are sisters" he says."yeah and i fought they are gonna be here together." I say shooting a 3 pointer."do a lay up booker" my coach says. I nod and do my lay over.
💋
"Ugh I hate getting calls like that" I say sitting back down."what happened." Kendall asks."well I got a call from morphe and asked if I wanted to stop my makeup line I of course asked why they would ask that and they said that I emailed them to stop it" I say while looking at my emails."I don't see it" I say showing Kendall."ok let's worry about it later let's just watch them warm up" Kendall says. I nod and turn off my phone.
🏀
"Dude" Chris says to me."what chris." I ask while shooting a 2 pointer."kaylee is here" I turn to look at where Kendall was and there she is kaylee Jenner.
"God damn she is hotter in person" I say while staring.Chris hits my arm."dude stop staring" he says walking away. I run after him"I'm taking my shot" I say. Chris looks at me with a "you good" look."whatever book" he says. I walk up and let's just say this was scary.
💋
"Kaylee look" Kendall says tapping my shoulder.I look up and see devin booker walking towards me.
"Hey I'm devin" he says sticking out his hand to shake."I'm kaylee" I say shaking his hand."oh trust me I know" he says.I laugh "yeah and I know who you are devin booker." I say. He looks at me with wide eyes."I didn't think you would know about me" he says."As if your one of the best players on the suns" I say and he laughs."well how about we make a deal." He says."ok what's the deal booker" I say sitting down and he sits down next to me."if I win this game I get your number and you come to all my games." He says sticking out his hand."well I can't go to every game but I can go to any game in la or a game in pheniox." I say. He thinks for a moment and says "deal" we shake hands and then he stands up.
"Booker come warm up" he coach says. He rolls his eyes."yeah yeah I'm coming" he says walking off. Kendall looks at me with big eyes."what?" I ask "you just got hit on by devin booker." She says while texting the family group chat."omg Kendall noooo" but before I can do anything....
Sent...