☀︎︎ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 5☀︎︎

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
💋
We pull up to James house and then he open the door and has a live going."aaaa hey Jenners" he says while showing the live to us.I laugh and then Kylie gets a call."hold up I will be right back." She says walking to the car."anyways we should do a live make up tutorial because I have a basketball game to go to tonight." James screams and drags me to the iconic make up room."ok well I'm gonna get off of live and then film a YouTube video so bye sisters" he says while logging off of live."ok so who's basketball game are you going too." He asks while setting up the cameras."pheniox and the 46ers" I say."so y'all are going for ben" he says while grabbing the makeup."well" I say and he turns toward me."what do you mean well miss girl" he says while bringing the makeup over."umm I'm supporting my friend devin booker" I say while messing with my hair. "Yeah friends sure" he says and then we hear someone come down the stairs we both look over and see someone with a headband and curly hair come down.he sees me and stops with his mouth open."larray what are you" James says and then larray cuts him off with saying "hi Kaylee jenner I am seeing Kaylee jenner infront of me ok" he says just standing there."do you want a hug" I ask while standing up."yes" he says running over to me and hugging me."wait your larray like the funny one" I say while sitting down and invite larray over."yes I am thank you" I laugh and James starts the video "hey sisters we are here with the one and only Kaylee jenner and larray." "Hey guys" I say while waving. "Ok so I was thinking I do half of your face and larray does the other half" he says and I nod."yeah that's good" I say and larray grabs makeup. "Hopefully you don't have anywhere to go today." Larray says while grabbing a brush."wrong thing" James says while grabbing a sponge and giving it to him. I laugh and say "umm yeah I'm going to a basketball game tonight" I say while they start doing the makeup."to support her "friend" devin booker" James says while putting on concealer.larray laughs "ok so your "friend" devin booker plays basketball" he says while grabbing eyeshadow."uhh" James says looking at larray and just shakes it off."what bitch am I doing something wrong" larray asks."no no keep going" James says while laughing."he plays for nba and is on the Phoenix suns and we made a deal that if they won their last game that he would get my number and I would go to his home games and his la games" I say looking at the monitor."ooo okay so I'm about a month or two yall will be dating" larray says. I laugh and shake my head no."no I have this rule that I have to know someone for about a month for them to take me on a date and then for 3 or 2 months to date them." Larray nods and James says "yeah I get that you want to get to actually know them that is why I'm single" we both look at James with a "sure" look."sure bitch" larray says while starting with my makeup again."so Kaylee what are you gonna wear to your friends game tonight" larray says."umm I have no clue but-" I get cut off by a phone call from the bffs podcast."put it on speaker" James and larray say and I laugh."hello" I say while putting it on speaker."hey Kaylee this is josh Richards and we were wondering if you wanted to come on the pod cast tomorrow or Thursday." "Umm i can do tomorrow and if not Thursday is fine I'm going to a basketball game tonight and I don't know how late I will be back so do you have a time in mind" I say while pulling up my calendar."oh wait are you going to the Phoenix one" josh asks."yeah I am." I say and the larray says"yeah she is supporting her "friend" devin booker" I sleep larray arm "oh hey Larry but I was thinking like 2?" He says "yeah that should be good" I say "ok well I will see you tomorrow then" he says "ok bye see you tomorrow" I say hanging up."ok well now I have a podcast" I say while putting it on my calendar."ok kaylee be truthful do you have any feelings for devin." James says and they both look at me in the monitor."where did Kylie go" I say changing the subject.James and larray both hit my arm"don't change the subject" James says."are you gonna bleep this out?" I ask and he nods."I think he is cute and funny but I need to get to know him more" I say while calling Kylie "where did you go?" I ask when she answers."Travis and I are going to his house so we can get his stuff for the plane it is 1" "oh yeah ok I will be at the airport at like 4." I say "ok see ya later" Kylie says and she hangs up."so your taking a plane there" larray says and I nod"so is it private or..." I laugh and say"yes it is private" and he nods."ok I'm done" Larry and James say I look in the monitor and I scream."holy shit" I say and larray does a Debby Ryan "I did good didn't I" I look at him and then James"umm yeah James can you fix it up a bit" I say and James nods."we just gotta fix the eyeshadow and blush" James says.
*30 minutes later*
"Ok so now it is 1:45 what should we do" I say looking into monitor."what time do you have to leave?" Larray says and we see a light bulb go off in his brain"at like 3" I say and the larray grabs his phone."prank call" he says. We all laugh "ok who first" larray and James look at eachother."devin" they both say."wait what are you gonna say" I say. "Im gonna say back off my girl and then see who he says you know you gotta see what he says." I think and then nod"but rules 1) don't leak his number 2) don't say you know me and 3) don't say how you got the number" I say giving him the number."FaceTime or call" he asks."CALL" james and I both says."I'm going to hide on the couch" I say sitting down on the couch.*ring* I hear larray and James calling him.
"James don't laugh" larray says and then devin answer."hello" he says."yo is this devin booker" he says in a masculine voice and I almost lost it."it depends on who this is." He says and I hear he is on the bus."this is kaylee jenners boyfriend and I need you to back off of her" he says."she isn't dating anyone" devin says."yes she is me" larray says."ok let me call her and I will get back with you" he says and hangs up. We all look at eachother and then I get a FaceTime from devin. "Kitchen" James says and I run upstairs. I answer the FaceTime and put the phone on the counter."hey" I say "hey so I got a question" he says I look at James and tell him to continue."so someone called me and said that they are your boyfriend you didn't tell me that." I start laughing but then say "no I'm not dating anyone I would've told you" I say and I see him give off a sigh of relief and then chuckle."ok good also who's house you at" he says looking at the kitchen."oh I'm at James" and he looks at the screen like I'm crazy. "James Charles sorry" and then james walks in and says hi."damn y'all need to stop scaring me" devin says and chuckles."oo is devin talking to Kaylee" I hear someone say. The phone starts to move and I'm looking at someone else"hey Kaylee I'm Cameron Payne and this is Chris Paul and this is deandre ayton nice to meet you" I wave and say"I know Chris he was on the rockets and who doesn't know cp3 btw I saw y'all play on Sunday y'all were good" I say and Cameron laughs "wasn't I better than booker" he says looking at devin."no he wasn't right kaylee" devin says."well" I say and they all start laughing. "Give me that phone" he says and I'm looking at devin with a pout on. I laugh and then say "awww are you mad" I say with a pouty face."yes and also when are you getting here" he says and I look at the time and it's 2:55."oh shit I need to head home but I should be there by like 5 and then the game starts at 8" I say while hugging James and larray bye and then get in my car while being on the phone with Devin."ok I will see you 2 hours" I say while driving from James house."ok be safe" devin says."I am safe" I say while stopping at a red light and see a camera flash."oh my god I see the camera flash" he says and I laugh."yep everywhere I go" I say while driving again."ok well I will see you in 2 hours then Kaylee" devin says and I wave bye. Once he hangs up I get to my house and change into this

 Once he hangs up I get to my house and change into this