꧁𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝙖𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬꧂

(I am obsessed with that photo😍)
💋
I wake and feel that I'm still in devins grip. I check the time and see it's 10 but it is also Saturday and they don't have practices on Saturday. I decide to take a photo of Devin and post it just like he did to me.

@kayleejenner:sorry love but this is payback😍 he is still really hot tho🔥Loading comments

Loading comments.....
Hollywoodfix:does Kaylee know what happened👀
Larray:we need to hang out again soon
^agreed
Dloading:I have very embarrassing photos I can give you for him
^please do
Phenioxsuns:new logo?
^yessssss

After I take the photo I kiss Devin on the cheek and get up to let the dogs out. I decided to have a pool day so I change into a orange bikini and an orange hat and take a mirror picture.

 I decided to have a pool day so I change into a orange bikini and an orange hat and take a mirror picture

@kayleejenner:pool day😌
Loading comments.....
Chrispaul:now Devin isn't gonna shut up when I see him
^good luck
Charlidamelio:you need to come by the hype house
^🤷🏼‍♀️
Hollywoodfix:pool day seems nice
Kimkardashian:cute

I sat down by the pool and opened up my book and started to read and tan. After an hour I got bored and check my phone and I had a notification that Devin posted something a minute ago. I clicked the notification and I laughed.

@dbook:whew is all I need to say🤤Loading comments

Loading comments....
Jordynwoods:baby stoppppp I wasn't ready😍
^i didn't tag you and we all know it's not you
Kayleejenner:jordyn stay mad😉
Chrispaul:I knew it
Babypluto:we need to hang soon man
^for sure
Bronnyjames:if only
^yeah keep wishing bud

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up and see dev."so I'm guessing you saw jordyns comment?" He says and I laugh."she is literally crazy" I say and he nods."I know I was with her when the Tristan situation happened." He says sitting down in the chair next to me."wait really?" He nods."that why I felt bad because I never wanted to do that to anyone else" he says and kiss him."i understand" I say and he lays on the chair."are you ready for your game tomorrow?" I say and he shrugs."kinda scary saying how if I don't win this game we don't go to the finals and we worked really hard for this" he says and I nod."yeah but I think that y'all got this" I say and he shrugs."maybe maybe not" he says and I laugh and then my phone rings I look and see it's Kendall."who is it baby" Devin says and I sigh."Kendall" I say and he picks me up and takes me inside and to the couch."answer it" he says and I sigh."fine" i say and he gets up."no no no stay pleaseeee" i say and he shakes his head no."nope you gotta do this on your own" he says walking out. I answer it and Kendall's face pops up in the screen and she has been crying. "Kaylee I'm so so so so sorry please let me explain" she says and I roll my eyes."explain" I say and she sighs."I have always had feeling for him and then when you got with him I got jealous and then when he started to flirt with me I just went with it" she says and I laugh hurtfully."yeah ok and how long did that last huh?" I say and she looks down."until yesterday" and with that I hung up and walked out to the pool and see Devin on his phone. I creep up behind him and see him stalking my page. I laugh and he jumps."baby don't do that" he says and I sit down."how did it go?" I shrug."interesting" I say and my phone is blowing up with texts and calls from Kendall."what happened?" He says holding my hand."well I asked her how long this lasted and she said until yesterday" I say and he shakes his head. "Wow that's messed up" he says and I laugh."I'm not mad that she got with Blake after we broke up it was when we were dating you know but now I have you and I don't have to worry about her getting with you" I say and he kisses my hand."of course you never do" he says and I blush."how are you so cute" i ask and he shrugs."a talent" I laugh and he rubs my thigh.
It's 3:46 now and Devin and I go to the hype house because Charli said that they had a surprise for me. "Dev will you tell me if it's bad or not" I say a getting out the car and then tayler comes up to me."Kaylee put this on" he says putting a blind fold on me and I feel Devin hands on my waist."these are my boyfriends hands on me right" i say and Devin laughs."yes baby it is my hands" he says and then Alex starts to talk."Kaylee please don't freak out" he says and we get into an elevator."I'm fucking scared" I say and they all laugh."ok kaylee don't tweak ok just stay calm" tayler says and Devin laughs."oh shit I'm pulling out my camera for this" he says and people laugh."I'm gonna die aren't I?" I say and then Charli says something."don't worry Kay I'm right here" she says and she leads me to a couch or something and then takes off my blindfold and turns me around and I see a huge ass snake. I scream and run and I hear people running after me."holy shit" I say stopping and Devin is laughing."that was awsome" he says hugging me and I slap his chest. "I almost died" I say and Charli grabs me."girl you screamed so loud" she says laughing and then Alex comes up to me."Kaylee this is the first time we are meeting in person what do you think about this place?" He says and I laugh."I'm never coming back this place is scary" I say and I look to my side and see Devin and tayler laughing."good thing there is no beef between them" i say and Charli laughs. I see and girl walking up to Devin and she is short short. I walk up to her and I see her put her arm on Devin abs and I laugh."bitch please who even are you" I say and she looks at me shocked."I'm nessa and this is my boyfriend josh" she says pointing to devin and Devin and tayler laugh."that is my boyfriend Devin and josh is over there" I say pointing to josh and she laughs."oh my god I'm so so sorry I'm really drunk" she says hugging me and I laugh."it's ok but go to josh" i say and she runs to josh and I laugh."babe" I hear a girl say running to tayler."hey charly what's up" she says and she waves at."hi I'm charly Jordan it's really nice to meet you" she says and I laugh and wave back."it's nice to meet you as well but we actually gotta go because our dogs have this class to go to and stuff" I say and Devin looks at his watch. "Your right I forgot about that" he says and I laugh. "Bye guys" I say hugging everyone and leaving.
(I'm trying to stay away from tiktokers but i think it's cool)