☾𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾☽

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
💋
The door opened and a new doctor came in."hey booker" he said and he gave devin a bro hug."hey malcom I'm positive you saw what happened." He said while pointing to his nose. Malcom laughed and pointed to me"ms.Jenner it's is nice to meet you" he said and I shone his hand."it's nice to meet you too" I say and he looks at devin."ok devin we will take about that later but for right now I need to stuff and wrap your nose" he said and he went to his cabinet and grabbed wrap and tissues. After 15 minutes he finished."ok booker take it easy and come back tomorrow and then on thursday because we will need to have you wear a mask on your next game. I hear devin groan and I laugh."hey doesn't the mask bring out the best in players?" I say patting his arm. "Yeah I guess but then if it does I will be in philly and you won't be able to see it" he says and does a pout."I will be watching it still" I say and he laughs. "Ok well it is halftime devin so you can go to the locker room and then after just sit out and watch." Malcom says and then leaves."ok well get to the locker room" I say standing up and grabbing stormis
hand. Devin grabs my waist and then says."I really wanna kiss you but I know about your rule and I wanna respect that-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Who needs that rule anymore" I say and then give him one more and then pick up stormi."I will see you after the game devin" I say walking out."bye Jenner don't let any guys hit on you." He says walking to the locker room.
🏀
Damn I was just kissed by kaylee Jenner is this real...
I walked into the locker room and everyone started clapping."well you are for sure not gonna be able to make a move when you look like that" ayton says and they all laugh."oh really then why did kaylee kiss me huh?" I say and they all start clapping and whooping "damn devin got game" Chris says slapping my back."ok yeah but this one isn't a game this one is for real" I say sitting on the bench."ok well we see I mean her ex is Blake griffin and he is a jealous ex" Payne says."ok yeah and I won't be an ex to her....hopefully" I say and they all laugh and then coach walks in." devin did kaylee help the boo boo go away" coach says and the whole locker team starts laughing."coach she kissed him" Chris says and coach looked at me surprised."damn book wait did you kiss her or did she kiss you" he say and they all agree."I doubt kaylee would just kiss you I mean doesn't she have that rule" ayton says."ok so I wanted to kiss her but then I said that I wanted to respecter rule and then she kissed me and said that she didn't need that rule anymore" and Chris comes over and pats my back."well are you gonna ask her to be yours" he says."not yet I need to take her on some dates first that's what you gotta do and I know she doesn't like to rush into things so I'm gonna respect that" I say and they all nod."ok but now to talk about the game we have Devin out with a broken nose and we will not have that stop us. We will need to be on our best game and then we will go to Philly on Thursday and hope that Devin can play." Coach says and everyone nods."ok let's go and beat those 76ers" coach says and we all leave."aww poor book gotta sit on the bench and not play for his girl". Chris says and I laugh."I will be playing in philly she just won't be there to see it" I say sitting down. I look in kaylees direction and see her on the phone and then stand up and she looks mad."coach can I get up I mean I can't play and we don't start the game for another 10 minutes." I say and coach nods "only reason is because of kaylee and I know how much you like that girl" I laugh and run to where kaylee went.
💋
I got a call and it was from my ex Blake Griffin. I roll my eyes and answer it."what blake" "wow great way to answer the call to someone you used to love" I stand up and walk to the private area."Blake what do you want" "well I just wanted to see how your boyfriend is doing after getting his nose broke" he says laughing."Blake are you kidding you called me for that" I say and he just chuckles."yeah no I didn't the real reason was because I needed to tell you that your dad said that I have his blessing to date you again so you are gonna be my girlfriend again is that clear also drop that booker kid" he says and then he hangs up. The door opens and I see Devin."what's wrong kaylee?" He says sitting down and I just sigh. "I need to call my dad then you will know" I say finding my dads contact."do you want me to leave?" I shake my head no "you will know what is wrong during the call." I say calling my dad and Devin nods."hello cupcake" he says and I put it on speaker."dad don't you dare call me that." I say and Devin looks at me confused "dad you told Blake Griffin the one who cheated on me and then told me that he didn't and then fucking hit me and you told him that you want him to date me again even if I don't want to" I say and Devin clenches his fist. "Wait why are you mad I thought you missed him?" He says and I laugh."no are you crazy I said that I regret him what is wrong with you oh my god" "I'm so sorry I will tell him that it's a no" he says about to hang up."dad don't you dare try to fucking hang up because we still have things to talk about" I say and start to cry. Devin stands up and pulls me on his waist."what else is there to talk about kaylee" my dad says."because you still told him that he could date me even if I said no. I'm your daughter you should be talking to me not him I can't even believe you"I say crying."princess i know but I just wanted the best for you" he says and I just sigh."dad don't get involved with my love life ever again" I say hanging up. I start to cry really hard and Devin just holds me."Devin why would he" I say and Devin just shrugs"I have no clue but all I know is that If he knew that Blake did that to you he wouldn't contact him I mean you guys looked happy" he said I just sigh."all fake he told me to look happy the time when the cheating scandal on him came out wasn't the first time. He told me that it wouldn't end well for me and to stay with him until something comes out and then he is done with me" I say and Devin just rubs my back."that is why you like to get to know people" he says and I nod."well we can go back to that rule if you would like." He says and I look at him."no I don't need that rule when it comes to you I mean all of my other ex's wouldn't comfort me like you did and then they would yell at me for getting jealous when another girl flirted with them but you don't do that." I say grabbing his hand."but I want to take things slow still" I say and he nods."I agree with that 100%" I laugh."well now I gotta call Blake and tell him to fuck off because he hung up on me before I could the first time." I say pulling out my phone and dialing Blake's number."hey princess"he says I look at Devin and he clenching his jaw."don't call me that Blake the deal you made with my dad is done don't you dare try anything on social media because my lawyers will contact you" I say and he groans. "Kaylee stop being so difficult because if this is about that Devin kid just get him out the picture." He says and I roll me eyes and mute myself."you wanna talk to him?" I ask and Devin nods and takes the phone.
🏀
I take the phone and unmute it."hey little bitch" I say and I hear Blake laugh."hey Devin how is it going huh" he says and I chuckled "it's going great I mean once I drop those points on you in 2 weeks I will have your girl" I say and I see kaylee smile. That's a good sign right."yeah sure you will" he says and then hangs up."he was most definitely scared" I say handing kaylee the phone."for sure" she says sitting on my lap."sooo I see you have a plan already" she says while smiling."I do if your ok with it and if your not then no I don't" I say and she laughs."I like your plan" she says and then we both lean in. We make out and then the buzzer goes off."ughhh" I say picking up kaylee and walking out."now you gotta sit out for the rest of the game" I chuckle "yeah and what sport do you do?" I say and she laughs"well if you wanna know I do track but not professional and I'm really good and I can beat your ass anytime" I look at her surprised "well baby girl you keep impressing me" I say walking towards the arena. "Ooo I love the nickname" she says and I laugh."ok want me to carry you in or what" I say and she laughs"well I don't want drama so we can walk in together." She says and I laugh."ok well let's go" I say and she holds me hand and I look at her and kiss her."that was the last one for the next 2 hours" I say and she laughs"ohh your gonna die aren't you because my luscious lips are amazing" she says flipping her hair. I laugh and nod "they are they give me a boost of energy" i say and we walk into the arena and see Seth wave to kaylee and I look at her and she rolls her eyes and gives me a hug "don't let him get in your head baby boy" I give her a surprised look"nickname I like it" I say while walking to the bench.
I'm getting somewhere...